What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!
Safe file - file was approved, and checked by Staff, and it is safe to use. Learn more about files status! Report copyright abuse!
Status
The thread has been closed, this is because the content is outdated. If you want to update it, create a new thread!
Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
will any new hvh cheat get freeed what do you think?
idk, but I do not recommend cheats from bat free, or rather from people who freeed nixware, kamidere, interium, they were blocked more than once on various forums for the spread of viruses.

Legendary HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
i heard bad stuff about this lex guy sorry if it isnt true
It was for CONTROLLED BY THE FBI that he accused him of uploading his things and the other for saying that his files had viruses, etc :s

Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
It was for CONTROLLED BY THE FBI that he accused him of uploading his things and the other for saying that his files had viruses, etc :s
I published his nixware free in my group, and he decided to deceive 2000 of his subscribers that I had published XD viruses, the same was the case with Weave v2.. And he didn't provide any evidence)

Status
The thread has been closed, this is because the content is outdated. If you want to update it, create a new thread!