What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!
Safe file - file was approved, and checked by Staff, and it is safe to use. Learn more about files status! Report copyright abuse!
Status
The thread has been closed, this is because the content is outdated. If you want to update it, create a new thread!
Famous hvher (no cap)
Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
Idk why it reminds me of nerdie cheats , the 2nd one he did post , so idk ima not test it

Wine Lover
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
Idk why it reminds me of nerdie cheats , the 2nd one he did post , so idk ima not test it
that menu is from a cheat on yougame.biz, it has nothing to do with nerdie and if it was I would instantly remove this thread

Wine Lover
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
lakzyhackss lakzyhackss ( The source is also public on the thread )

Mega Uploader
User ID
Reactions
Level
Where is config path? (Location)

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Ima not use it even if I want to cuz it looks clean
Then it should be something cool i haven't played HVH in 3 years i might try this cheat if it isn't one of nerdies projects

NA HVH Biggest Namer
User ID
Reactions
Level
lakzyhackss lakzyhackss ( The source is also public on the thread )

whats the password for the src? i wanna paste into this menu i like it but i dont have enough messages on you game to see the password.

I'm not Plisskien
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
whats the password for the src? i wanna paste into this menu i like it but i dont have enough messages on you game to see the password.
same problem... :( I'll have to level up my acc on yg

I'm not Plisskien
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
what type of thirdworld winrar did you use?! a fucking .tar file lmao
but tbh, idk if this thing is even working I don't have more alert from google about harmful downloads, but yeah

Status
The thread has been closed, this is because the content is outdated. If you want to update it, create a new thread!