What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!
Unknown File - file status is unknown, use at your own risk! learn more about files status! Report copyright abuse!
Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
it saves the config on the cloud so the cfg system does not work

Creator
User ID
Reactions
Level
So if the config system is broken, why not patch the DLL to write configs locally or give us a tool to simulate Vanity's config servers? There's an old DLL of Vanity that does this so it's very much doable,

dFL

$$$ aguero $$$
User ID
Reactions
Level
So if the config system is broken, why not patch the DLL to write configs locally or give us a tool to simulate Vanity's config servers? There's an old DLL of Vanity that does this so it's very much doable,
As i said, it's not mine and i do not code in c++, only LUA, JS or HTML
(it says it's been freeed by t.me/anonteam1337 and t.me/yowablog

Wine Lover
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
It's not that easy if the dev is compentent. I don't know the dev and his abilities, but the cheat looks good, so I think he is not some random skid.

Wine Lover
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
You need to unpack, de-virtualize the dll, and finally patch it

Wine Lover
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
You need to unpack, de-virtualize the dll, and finally patch it
if the dll is not protected properly and there isn't a propper protection system preventing patching, then it should be "easy" to patch it, the only thing that is left is for you to fix the entire config system to work locally

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.