What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS2/CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!

Media VOUZA HVH SAYING HE WANTS TO KNOW WHERE THE MINORS AT!?!!??!???? FREAKY FREKA FREAK.. PEDOL OLLLLL

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
so this little weird personer decides to snake me allllllllllllllll the time and think nothings goign to happen (his discord ID + username will be posted here for anyone interested in searching for this mentally fucked individual)

hi nick//vouza//drama//releasable//lovercentral whatever alias you want to go by, you're worse than mula atp..

discord ID + user for now
USER ID: 860307561789259787
username: h1fc (shit 4l)

use discord.id to look his userid up and find his new discord

supremacy
User ID
Reactions
Level
hello zach hvh, or "lambat" here to give my statement on the parculiar said things here.

1, i literally sigh in the clip and I ALSO clip myself literally joking about being a pedophile for fun because i dont care
2, didnt you drop my phone number
3, "mentally fucked individual" you have bipolar, fanboy lund and gets sad when he doesnt dm you
4, after everything you decided to go in our dms and delete pratically everything 1725046424479.png

5, after your little e-girlfriend broke up with you, you went inactive on discord, deleted your pfp, made "worse" your about me after I DECIDED TO CHECK UP ON YOU after everything happened.

6, 1725046564482.png isn't this you with breaker? lol he doesnt wanna be friends with you nor does anyone anymore

7, i tried to be nice about it bro, but you "deleted" my number and still freeed it. YOU HAD IT SAVED IN A NOTEPAD.
1725046639772.png

8, you tried to act nonchalant about your EGF breaking up with you, still failed because she does not give a oh no about you.
1725046814047.png

9, you still decided to say i'd snake people, and when confronted, acted retarded so i just said bye
1725046848301.png

ok im done
1725046924368.png

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
hello zach hvh, or "lambat" here to give my statement on the parculiar said things here.

1, i literally sigh in the clip and I ALSO clip myself literally joking about being a pedophile for fun because i dont care
2, didnt you drop my phone number
3, "mentally fucked individual" you have bipolar, fanboy lund and gets sad when he doesnt dm you
4, after everything you decided to go in our dms and delete pratically everything View attachment 7400

5, after your little e-girlfriend broke up with you, you went inactive on discord, deleted your pfp, made "worse" your about me after I DECIDED TO CHECK UP ON YOU after everything happened.

6, View attachment 7401 isn't this you with breaker? lol he doesnt wanna be friends with you nor does anyone anymore

7, i tried to be nice about it bro, but you "deleted" my number and still freeed it. YOU HAD IT SAVED IN A NOTEPAD.
View attachment 7402

8, you tried to act nonchalant about your EGF breaking up with you, still failed because she does not give a oh no about you.
View attachment 7403

9, you still decided to say i'd snake people, and when confronted, acted retarded so i just said bye
View attachment 7404

ok im done
View attachment 7405
lets investigate this blud care where 2 theres many clips of u which i have of u saying u like kids without sighing laughing and seeming 100% serious.. and what happened to it being a textnow number..?

after reading more of this lets analyze our dms instead!1725050226797.png'
constantly bothering me about THIssss type of shit over some ewoman.. so seriously whos worse here..? me or you

hey guys new clipped just dropped VOUZ AHVH SAYING HE LIKES CHILDREN ZERO LAUGH ZERO SIGH STRAIGHT FACE SAYING IT

also havent you had your mom contacted about you being a pedo o_O and you said word for word bar for bar "Yeah I had to gaslight her"
LMFAOO what type of fucked individual are you

one last thing before you get the treatment like courvix, when did i get sad when lund didnt dm me..

my bad this is my last edit ik ik gets a lot to read but its crazy how you bring up bipolar disorder when you literally have borderline personality disorder, do you not see the irony?

i lied numerous more things to say it just keeps getting more and more interesting1725050754011.png
isnt this you BOTHERINGGGGG me over some girl that you said you were cutting urself over cuz u let people play with ur feelings? especially women.. its funny isnt it, clearly ur too blind to see that you're genuinely annoying when you bring this shit to my dms and likely ANYONES dms because i doubt they rlly care about ur e-relationship

+ dont you have 15 year olds nudes on ur computer... kinda weird of you freak

hi nicholas1725051480725.png

Last edited:
supremacy
User ID
Reactions
Level
lets investigate this blud care where 2 theres many clips of u which i have of u saying u like kids without sighing laughing and seeming 100% serious.. and what happened to it being a textnow number..?

after reading more of this lets analyze our dms instead!View attachment 7409'
constantly bothering me about THIssss type of shit over some ewoman.. so seriously whos worse here..? me or you

hey guys new clipped just dropped VOUZ AHVH SAYING HE LIKES CHILDREN ZERO LAUGH ZERO SIGH STRAIGHT FACE SAYING IT

also havent you had your mom contacted about you being a pedo o_O and you said word for word bar for bar "Yeah I had to gaslight her"
LMFAOO what type of fucked individual are you

one last thing before you get the treatment like courvix, when did i get sad when lund didnt dm me..

my bad this is my last edit ik ik gets a lot to read but its crazy how you bring up bipolar disorder when you literally have borderline personality disorder, do you not see the irony?

i lied numerous more things to say it just keeps getting more and more interestingView attachment 7410
isnt this you BOTHERINGGGGG me over some girl that you said you were cutting urself over cuz u let people play with ur feelings? especially women.. its funny isnt it, clearly ur too blind to see that you're genuinely annoying when you bring this shit to my dms and likely ANYONES dms because i doubt they rlly care about ur e-relationship

+ dont you have 15 year olds nudes on ur computer... kinda weird of you freak

hi nicholasView attachment 7411
2 things

no i dont have any nudes
and 2 that streamable clip is also a joke you can literally hear breaker saying what the oh no as a joke and we moved on with our lives

supremacy
User ID
Reactions
Level
now stop bothering me im trying to esex !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

supremacy
User ID
Reactions
Level
and no i never said i gaslit my mom lmao what are you on about

supremacy
User ID
Reactions
Level
1725052405845.pngalso this isnt even my bitmoji

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
2 things

no i dont have any nudes
and 2 that streamable clip is also a joke you can literally hear breaker saying what the oh no as a joke and we moved on with our lives
its funny how you're lying when you say "you dont have any nudes" yet you've sent them to me without asking, keep trying to control the fire it wont work, also your phone number, matches with verizons voicemail.. and your ip? yeah uhh also a verizon host... mr morganton got anything else to lie about

supremacy
User ID
Reactions
Level
its amusing how you keep lying and lying yet you know its you................... its okay not trying to prove anything to anyone just trying to xpose u for being a pedo freak and vaulting cp
VAULTING CP?????

supremacy
User ID
Reactions
Level
its funny how you're lying when you say "you dont have any nudes" yet you've sent them to me without asking, keep trying to control the fire it wont work, also your phone number, matches with verizons voicemail.. and your ip? yeah uhh also a verizon host... mr morganton got anything else to lie about
im not speaking to you anymore, you wont get it through your thick angry skull that im a 10/10 ragebaiter and you keep falling for everything

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
im not speaking to you anymore, you wont get it through your thick angry skull that im a 10/10 ragebaiter and you keep falling for everything
thank you mr oak bluff ln keep living in delusion and checking this 24/7

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.