What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!

Help Weave crashing on inject

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
i try and inject weave into csgo with xnoobx.cc and it was working fine earlier but now when i try and inject csgo just closes

Reactions: efx
Legendary HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
i try and inject weave into csgo with xnoobx.cc and it was working fine earlier but now when i try and inject csgo just closes
There was a csgo update, wait for them to fix it, almost most of the cheats were turned off with the update so don't worry

Expert HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
There was a csgo update, wait for them to fix it, almost most of the cheats were turned off with the update so don't worry
weave dont will be ubdated to the nowes version csgo....
1656067055764.png
so yeah mb weave get new version or weave end this project

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Last edited by a moderator:
Expert HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
I said nice english retard
I'm 8 years old I'm a child and you talk something about spelling to me? anyway you are from Russia so do not talk to me friend

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
I'm 8 years old I'm a child and you talk something about spelling to me? anyway you are from Russia so do not talk to me friend
I’m 14 and started hvhing when I was 8, I’m not from Russia and I just speak the language. Leave hvh before it’s too late, you’re too young to be in this community

Expert HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
it was ironic boy I do not know why you are sitting here and probably you so I am older than you please do not write in matters of spelling when he writes to a person about weave and im don't asked;*

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
it was ironic boy I do not know why you are sitting here and probably you so I am older than you please do not write in matters of spelling when he writes to a person about weave and im don't asked;*
You’re English is so bad bro 💀 I can’t even tell what you’re saying. How about you update your fucking offsets for english instead of weave, recompile with a working fucking language and come back to me when you can speak it properly. Fucking clown 💀

Expert HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
DA im SEY IM A KIDDO AND U STILL TALK ABOUT "You’re English is so bad bro" if u have a brain look theard name please
1656078319806.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.