What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!
Risk File - potentially malicious, If file is malicious, then it will be deleted ASAP. Use at your own risk! learn more about files status! Report copyright abuse!
NA HVH Biggest Namer
User ID
Reactions
Level
VirusTotal.com Link:

Screenshot of Cheat Menu:1660609521157.png

CFG Path: AppData\Roaming\weave\configs

Password for .zip file is hvh.net

• weave2.52020.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 190
Wine Lover
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
Uses WINHTTP.dll (USE AT YOUR OWN RISK)

"Microsoft Windows HTTP Services (WinHTTP) provides you with a server-supported, high-level interface to the HTTP/2 and 1.1 Internet protocols. WinHTTP is designed to be used primarily in server-based scenarios by server applications that communicate with HTTP servers."

Idk why a dll would use that besides a patched cheat, but as I know weave.su is not cloud based...

Wine Lover
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
I'm going to take a deep look at it... For the moment use at your own risk!

Wine Lover
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
ATTENTION: This file uses TlsCallback, Address: 0x10009B60, TlsCallback was an old commonly used anti debug system for high-level malwares because TlsCallack executes BEFORE entrypoint and I don't undestand the usage of TlsCallback in a dll which is free. Also this dll looks like it were virtualized and encrypted. Besides TlsCallback and WINHTTP I didn't found anything suspicious about it. But I don't feel confortable marking this thread as safe.

Last edited:
Wine Lover
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
Zinc Zinc if you don't mind to, can you take a look at this?

NA HVH Biggest Namer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Uses WINHTTP.dll (USE AT YOUR OWN RISK)

"Microsoft Windows HTTP Services (WinHTTP) provides you with a server-supported, high-level interface to the HTTP/2 and 1.1 Internet protocols. WinHTTP is designed to be used primarily in server-based scenarios by server applications that communicate with HTTP servers."

Idk why a dll would use that besides a patched cheat, but as I know weave.su is not cloud based...
not my dll, came off of telegram, would like to know wether or not it's at all safe though. came from a source that hasn't given me issues before, though. always better safe than sorry.

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
File unsafe, sends some weird http requests to a unknown domain, I will proceed to see later what domain it is using http debugger, but for now don’t use

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
not my dll, came off of telegram, would like to know wether or not it's at all safe though. came from a source that hasn't given me issues before, though. always better safe than sorry.
Came off of telegram from where? I mean that's pretty important. Did it come from a random or someone trusted?

NA HVH Biggest Namer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Came off of telegram from where? I mean that's pretty important. Did it come from a random or someone trusted?
pretty trusted in the russian scene, , there are multiple other files on this site from there as well.

Last edited:
NA HVH Biggest Namer
User ID
Reactions
Level
File unsafe, sends some weird http requests to a unknown domain, I will proceed to see later what domain it is using http debugger, but for now don’t use
are the requests to a french domain? if so plisskiens already confirmed this safe when weave updated 2.5 for the second or third time and encrypted and vmprotected it.

Famous hvher (no cap)
Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
Is it the same one you can find on NoSuper’s discord ?

Famous hvher (no cap)
Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
pretty trusted in the russian scene, , there are multiple other files on this site from there as well.
I don’t trust that shit , they look sus asf

NA HVH Biggest Namer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Do he verify the dll before posting it ?
had to have, since opening it will open a browser page to his telegram, like everything else he posts, but like i said it's not my file, so i can't say anyone verified anything when I don't know.

Famous hvher (no cap)
Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
had to have, since opening it will open a browser page to his telegram, like everything else he posts, but like i said it's not my file, so i can't say anyone verified anything when I don't know.
He promote his telegram when literally no one cares about it it’s kinda annoying

NA HVH Biggest Namer
User ID
Reactions
Level
anyone used this?
I've used it, and it's good. the only 2020 cheat on forum that can ideal tick. it's not going to resolve very often but that's expected due to the vast array of changes to desync from 2020 to 2022.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.