What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!

Help Would Osiris work on CS2?

Mega Uploader
User ID
Reactions
Level
If anyone can answer.

Wine Lover
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
CS 2 is 100% using CS:GO code as base, I think everyone knows that. But they added a lot of things, and changed a lot of things. My guess is that nothing from Osiris can be used in CS 2.

Mega Uploader
User ID
Reactions
Level
CS 2 is 100% using CS:GO code as base, I think everyone knows that. But they added a lot of things, and changed a lot of things. My guess is that nothing from Osiris can be used in CS 2.
So this is end of best free cheat

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
So this is end of best free cheat
no its not, cs2 isnt even fully released yet and beta came out couple days ago give it time and either osiris dev is updating for cs2 or some new source will release

why do people in this community have zero patience for anything its crazy

L1N

HI, IM LIN
User ID
Reactions
Level
If anyone can answer.
No counter-strike Global offensive cheat works in CS2, so I used it and there are now some external cheats being created and tested but they are still not good
Even though CS2 has the same base as CS:GO, the cheats are not injecting and when they try to inject some people take insta vacban

Retired from cheating.
Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
If anyone can answer.
No , but if the coder wants he probably will update it for cs2 .
VAC probably will also have a small update and cant be 100% sure if VAC bypass will still working so if you cant use Osiris or VAC bypass anymore when cs2 comes out just buy software , the first days of cs2 will probably be very calm just give it 1 month

p0larb3er
User ID
Reactions
Level
If anyone can answer.
Just like with surf maps on cs, cheats will require a lot of tweaking. The source has stayed the same, but the engine has changed, rendering, framework too probably. Most developers will want to update their cheats but some might quit if the changes are too much

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Just like with surf maps on cs, cheats will require a lot of tweaking. The source has stayed the same, but the engine has changed, rendering, framework too probably. Most developers will want to update their cheats but some might quit if the changes are too much
considering that skeet was already working in cs2 couple hours after the beta released the changes are probably not that huge

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.