What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS2/CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!

Safe ZInjector - Basic DLL Injector for source engine games

Safe file - file was approved, and checked by Staff, and it is safe to use. Learn more about files status! Report copyright abuse!
Expert HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
VirusTotal.com Link:
Analyze suspicious files to detect types of malware.

Simple injector made in C#
(feel free to inspect it with DnSpy)
1712162682921.png
1712162759216.png

Supported Games:
- CS:GO (only with -insecure)
- CS:Source
- CS 1.6
- TF2 (didn't tested because i don't have TF2 installed but it should work)
- Half-Life 2
- Half-Life 1
- Half-Life 2 based games
- Half-Life based games

Also you can inject Steam Module with this injector

Password for .zip file is hvh.net

• ZInjector.zip
    8.8 KB · Views: 408
Last edited by a moderator:
Famous hvher (no cap)
Forum Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
works really well

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
i use process hacker and found out that tf2 process has moved inside steam process which disable the ability to inject dll files to it.when i tried your program it's didnt work,i remember like 3 months ago the tf2 process was Halflife2 and i was able to inject working dll files to it,but now i cant,can you help me?

Expert HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
i use process hacker and found out that tf2 process has moved inside steam process which disable the ability to inject dll files to it.when i tried your program it's didnt work,i remember like 3 months ago the tf2 process was Halflife2 and i was able to inject working dll files to it,but now i cant,can you help me?
last time when i checked, tf2 switched to 64 bit architecture and so every cheat made before this update won't work basically, you can still downgrade to old version, there is tutorial for that on UnknownCheats.

also my injector won't work with new tf2 version because it also changed to its own executable name(tf2_win64.exe)

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
last time when i checked, tf2 switched to 64 bit architecture and so every cheat made before this update won't work basically, you can still downgrade to old version, there is tutorial for that on UnknownCheats.

also my injector won't work with new tf2 version because it also changed to its own executable name(tf2_win64.exe)
But can i still play in casual and in community servers even if i have a older version?and if yes do u happen to have a tutorial for downgrading?i've been searching for a while and still found nothing

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
But can i still play in casual and in community servers even if i have a older version?and if yes do u happen to have a tutorial for downgrading?i've been searching for a while and still found nothing
also,i tried downgrading using the steam beta feature where it let you downgrade a game version to some old versions,but when i do it.i get the hl2.exe file in but when i launch the game,steam pop a error that says:

Missing Executable TF2.exe​

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
maybe give more info such as game you are referring to?
they re talking about the Hald-life2 process that used to run tf2,and now it's gone,is there any way to hack tf2 now?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.