What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS2/CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!

Risk Net [16/02/2024] (Build 10) TripIt.cc CS2 Cheat [Detected!]

Risk File - potentially malicious, If file is malicious, then it will be deleted ASAP. Use at your own risk! learn more about files status! Report copyright abuse!
Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Can automatic shooting function be added?

Last edited by a moderator:
User ID
Reactions
Level
ah, it seems that someone reposted my cheat on another forum, and this forum will require you to spend money to purchase an invitation code to obtain the cheat they received for free. They did not mark or indicate any original author or forum links posted by the original author, and I am very angry about this! I have never posted my cheat anywhere except on the forum of 'hackvshack. net'!😡😡😡😡😡😡
IMG_1684.png

User ID
Reactions
Level
ah, it seems that someone reposted my cheat on another forum, and this forum will require you to spend money to purchase an invitation code to obtain the cheat they received for free. They did not mark or indicate any original author or forum links posted by the original author, and I am very angry about this! I have never posted my cheat anywhere except on the forum of 'hackvshack. net'!😡😡😡😡😡😡
View attachment 6135
and he added 'ZD' before the name 'TripIt.cc' make it like a name of stupid cheat

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
I was able to inject with two of the injectors i tried, configured it and everything but i think i did something wrong as when joining some servers i would get a connection refused message. When i was able to connect to others it seemed to crash just as it finished loading the shaders and everything. And then the injectors stopped working? Im not entirely sure why. I did try to use the loader at first but it didn't work for me so that's why i used the dll. What injector did you use personally?

User ID
Reactions
Level
I was able to inject with two of the injectors i tried, configured it and everything but i think i did something wrong as when joining some servers i would get a connection refused message. When i was able to connect to others it seemed to crash just as it finished loading the shaders and everything. And then the injectors stopped working? Im not entirely sure why. I did try to use the loader at first but it didn't work for me so that's why i used the dll. What injector did you use personally?
i use, process hacker 2, but still not work for some people, and you can try 'Exloader'

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
i use, process hacker 2, but still not work for some people, and you can try 'Exloader'
Could you explain how you inject with ph2? For me nothing happens when i right click cs2 and click inject dll and select the dll

User ID
Reactions
Level
Could you explain how you inject with ph2? For me nothing happens when i right click cs2 and click inject dll and select the dll
same as what you said, you can now try exloader

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
alr so... when i try to inject with .exe it says "load library" something something when with dll cmd pops up apparently loads cheat but crashes game (manual map extreme injector)

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
they have reposted your cheat everywere bro and theres someone on cheater.ninja called bebra that claims that its his cheat i recommend you put credits or something in misc or source

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
the prefer distance sometimes turns on for itself

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
alr so... when i try to inject with .exe it says "load library" something something when with dll cmd pops up apparently loads cheat but crashes game (manual map extreme injector)
i think you can use ninjacs injector on standard method

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Doesnt allow to open cs2 after inject if u inject on 4:3 res

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Both 'prefer distance targeting' mode or not cannot satisfy my needs, could you add another targeting mode like 'prefer visable enemy'? Sometimes I can see the enemy, but I am targeting another enemy behind wall. Anyway, the visible enemy should be the top priority in targeting, but this has not been achieved so far.

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
View attachment 6135
It looks like a Chinese website.There are many websites that cheat in handling in China.Some are for money, and some are for free.The biggest cheating forum in China is a fee-paying forum.name 贞德论坛

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.