This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Can't join servers csgo legacy 2020 "Connection failed after 30 retries."

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level

Nothing much to add besides this screenshot, tried various servers, my friend could join one of them without any problems, but it doesn't work for me for some reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not Plisskien
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
View attachment 6708
Nothing much to add besides this screenshot, tried various servers, my friend could join one of them without any problems, but it doesn't work for me for some reason.
Are you sure these servers are even up? This type of error will appear when you can't connect to server and there were 30 attempts, thus these servers are probably just dead.

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Are you sure these servers are even up? This type of error will appear when you can't connect to server and there were 30 attempts, thus these servers are probably just dead.
Yup, at the moment of me trying to join the server it was up, my friend was playing on it, i had the same issue with the 2018 csgo, but fixed it with 'no prime fix', but as i read, 2020 doesn't require prime, i still have free prime, but as far as i know it doesn't matter really, atleast in 2020 legacy. To be honest i don't really know what might be the problem.

I'm not Plisskien
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
You also need prime for 2020, but this free prime that can be achieved by grinding doesn't accounts as normal paid prime, thus I assume that you could try to use prime bypass from 2018, but I think it might not work, or just buy normal CS2, where is paid prime, and it should solve issue.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.