What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!
Famous hvher (no cap)
Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
Theres something sketchy about Fatality.dll it doesnt let you remove it after you have injected and i found out on corsair.wtf it was confimed as a btc miner at "December 9 / 2019"
Trevz Trevz

Famous hvher (no cap)
Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
yus bro, i believe every person who says somethings a btc miner with no proof.
it doesnt let you remove it after you have injected (happened to me ) and my cpu was constant 80 or 100 percent instead of 20 or 10 normally

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Hey I wanted to ask smth. With what injector do I inject the dlls with? I dont know one that works for 2019 maybe extreme inj?

Famous hvher (no cap)
Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
Hey I wanted to ask smth. With what injector do I inject the dlls with? I dont know one that works for 2019 maybe extreme inj?
Extreme , process hacker , lunar injector (uc)

NA HVH Biggest Namer
User ID
Reactions
Level
csghost v3.x works best for older versions of csgo, however Xenos, extreme, and xnoobx should work fine for most dlls, if not, v3 csghost will work for older csgo versions. you can find this version on unknowncheats, unless someone else here has it since i don't have it on my new drive. only mentioning another forum due to this one not being old enough to house the file.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.