What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!

Info Crystal.lol ( no ad) is a RAT

Yes please!
User ID
Reactions
Level
So there's a new cheat called crystal (no ad).

A few theroies is going around them, like: Its being a rat, malware, stealer. I didn't belive that until I ran their loader.
When I started the loader a cmd pop up, and discord sent a notify of being logged in from an other location. I thought that was a misinform. But then in the server (their discord). My discord account started to send gifs, and say crystal is the best. Then when my friend got ratted too, and we said its a rat. We lit get kicked out of the sv. And then I changed my password deleted discord, reseted PC. I didn't get any notify.

Sadly, I reinstalled everything, so I couldn't get virustotal link, but if you downloaded the zip file from the announcment, and upload the exe it will say its vmp and a rat. I unpacked it and put in ida, and suprise-suprise. A token grabber was in the loader. The loader connects to the site, and some other sites.

A lot of people said that this is a RAT, until they tried them.
Packed in: VMP
Loader is a RAT
Pasted cheat

The owner is crystal, and other admins. Even in their own shoutbox, all the people said its a rat. So if you downloaded and run the loader/exe file. Reinstall the whole discord get rid of the exe. Its in the startup items too. reset PC and change your password. If the admin see this nice try with a lw paste.

PS: its builded in python.

Regards: Prefect

Password for .zip file is hvh.net

• Képernyőfelvétel (11348).png
    Képernyőfelvétel (11348).png
    47.1 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
Famous hvher (no cap)
Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
Tf is that garbage

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.