What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!

Tutorial Csgo Cheating

Wine Lover
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
How to cheat, and what cheats you should choose!

Don't panic I'm going to teach you to step by step ok

For starters, I recommend using luckycharms because it's really easy to configure, it has some good functions and options that are easy to understand.

Lc Pros: it has a friendly interface, the menu is very clean, visuals are hella good.
Lc Cons: The resolver is REALLY bipolar, sometimes it can tap skeet and neverlose easily, but sometimes it dump otc2 aa, unexistent legitbot.

Another option for starters is: otc3 because it's easy to configure, has a great menu, and a js API.

Otc3 Pros: It has a js API, a good resolver, and it has a really HUGE community.
Otc3 Cons: the js API isn't that good. the prediction is garbage resolver is a bit bipolar, legitbot is shit.

For advanced users, I recommend using otc2 because It has a lot of cool and useful features.

Otc2 Pros: It has many useful features, and I like the clantag it looks dope, good for scout baim because it has an LC breaker which helps to not to get backtracked.
Otc2 Cons: it's very hard to configure, it doesn't have a js/lua API, visuals are garbage, aa is REALLY hard to configure, and the dt fails a lot of times, unexistent legitbot, unexistent resolver lmao.

Now if you don't have money or don't have the intention to spend money on cheats Skip this part.
Now for people that want to spend money on cheat subs.

For starters, I recommend using onetap because it has a js/lua API a huge community it's one of the best cheats for auto.

Ot4 Pros: It has a really expanded API, visuals look dope, predict is really good.
Ot4 Cons: The resolver misses a lot, legitbot is dogshit, and the clantag sucks.

Another option for starters is: Neverlose because it has a friendly interface, and have many useful features

Neverlose Pros: The resolver is godlike, visuals are dope, easy to configure, legitbot is not that good but works too, API is godlike.

Neverlose Cons: Predict is very bipolar, aa is good but it doesn't have good customization, crashes sometimes with custom models.

I'm not going to mention skeet freeed, private cheats, and aimware. Because I never used then

Click here to learn how to HvH

I'm not Plisskien
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
How to cheat, and what cheats you should choose!

Don't panic I'm going to teach you to step by step ok

For starters, I recommend using luckycharms because it's really easy to configure, it has some good functions and options that are easy to understand.

Lc Pros: it has a friendly interface, the menu is very clean, visuals are hella good.
Lc Cons: The resolver is REALLY bipolar, sometimes it can tap skeet and neverlose easily, but sometimes it dump otc2 aa, unexistent legitbot.

Another option for starters is: otc3 because it's easy to configure, has a great menu, and a js API.

Otc3 Pros: It has a js API, a good resolver, and it has a really HUGE community.
Otc3 Cons: the js API isn't that good. the prediction is garbage resolver is a bit bipolar, legitbot is shit.

For advanced users, I recommend using otc2 because It has a lot of cool and useful features.

Otc2 Pros: It has many useful features, and I like the clantag it looks dope, good for scout baim because it has an LC breaker which helps to not to get backtracked.
Otc2 Cons: it's very hard to configure, it doesn't have a js/lua API, visuals are garbage, aa is REALLY hard to configure, and the dt fails a lot of times, unexistent legitbot, unexistent resolver lmao.

Now if you don't have money or don't have the intention to spend money on cheats Skip this part.
Now for people that want to spend money on cheat subs.

For starters, I recommend using onetap because it has a js/lua API a huge community it's one of the best cheats for auto.

Ot4 Pros: It has a really expanded API, visuals look dope, predict is really good.
Ot4 Cons: The resolver misses a lot, legitbot is dogshit, and the clantag sucks.

Another option for starters is: Neverlose because it has a friendly interface, and have many useful features

Neverlose Pros: The resolver is godlike, visuals are dope, easy to configure, legitbot is not that good but works too, API is godlike.

Neverlose Cons: Predict is very bipolar, aa is good but it doesn't have good customization, crashes sometimes with custom models.

I'm not going to mention skeet freeed, private cheats, and aimware. Because I never used then

Click to learn how to HvH
Ty a lot for this thread, for sure it will help many people :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.