What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!

Unknown⠀ Elysia Internal Skinchanger/Bhop/ESP

Unknown File - file status is unknown, use at your own risk! learn more about files status! Report copyright abuse!
Status
The thread has been closed, this is because the content is outdated. If you want to update it, create a new thread!
Skilled HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
VirusTotal.com Link:
Analyze suspicious files to detect types of malware.

Credit/Author: SYR1337

Animations are not bugged like any other cheat, this is THE first skinchanger that do works as it should.

SS:
66[Q{IPA2DS_DZ2)6OFW5E1.png

After injecting it into game, there is not menu needed, everything is on by default, just check if there are skins in your inventory.
After injecting it into game, there is not menu needed, everything is on by default, just check if there are skins in your inventory.

Password for .zip file is hvh.net

• Elysia.zip
    4.5 MB · Views: 528
Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Fix errors on inject + add a imgui to customize or disable the esp.

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
You can send the injector?My injector con't do it.

oek

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
XD i needed to download a file that i don't have and it can't download

Skilled HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
undetect?
use at own risk /

Edit: its not fully detected or gives you red trust but we won't say its undetected and be like aimware giving 2 banwaves in a week

Last edited:
Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
When injecting I get a returned null error and it cannot inject. I am using extreme inject v 3.7.2

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
For people having trouble injecting, after trial and error I found a consistent way to inject.

Use extreme injector on manual map, and keep your game on windowed borderless.
You will get some cs2 errors, just press ignore to both, and you should have at least the skinchanger injected.

(Please just release this with only the skinchanger, the esp is so fucking buggy)
cheat also somehow blocks keyboard inputs to cs2, and ur cursor appears at random moments.

EDIT: After a month of injecting every single free cheat i could get my grubby fingers on, this is the only one that has gotten me banned. We just need to wait a lil more for skinchangers :/

Last edited:
Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Screenshot 2023-11-03 162038.pngIt got injected but nothing popped up in the game window no skins nothing. If there is a fix going on please tell
Thanks.

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Can you please fix i only need skin changer

Status
The thread has been closed, this is because the content is outdated. If you want to update it, create a new thread!