What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!
Safe file - file was approved, and checked by Staff, and it is safe to use. Learn more about files status! Report copyright abuse!
insert l33t h4ck3r title
User ID
Reactions
Level
VirusTotal.com Link:
Analyze suspicious files to detect types of malware.

Screenshot of Cheat Menu: Just skeet.idb

CFG Path: Documents/skeet.idb

This is my little skeet.idb cheat, pretty much just idb but I remade the resolver. Works well, I wasn't planning on releasing it but I need bug testers before I move on. So if you use it, and say it's dumps lby (which it might, it taps standing and moving aa but lby is very 30/60 rn lol) then I'd like to know. I've decided that I want to make a good public cheat that isn't a free and gets updates when my time permits. No server yet, dunno if I'll make one or just keep posting here. Zero exploits, the end goal is to have an exploit-less cheat that still does just as well, if not better, than cheats that rely on break lc, lagwalk, dt, etc.

Has hand chams, weapon chams are in my build cuz im special 😎 (will release once I add more cham mats, working on a space-esk material rn)

Has some exploit fixes fakeflick (fix works like 80% of the time, sometimes it just decides that it doesn't want to oh well), lagwalk, etc.

Any questions or concerns -> ignoremsg#9790

Thanks if you do decide to help! I am aware that it crashes sometimes, should be fixed next update.
Small media, I don't really ever care to screenshot lol

m4jeGgW.png

Password for .zip file is hvh.net

• supremacy_csgo .zip
    421.3 KB · Views: 47
Last edited by a moderator:
insert l33t h4ck3r title
User ID
Reactions
Level
Also, FPS issues should be fixed so if you get a lot of drops that's something I really want to know!
1.sup is my auto, 2.sup is my scout either work well in pistol round.

I'm not Plisskien
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
VirusTotal.com Link: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file...e72dafe5c5106d4660a6cd0b0071ed2c786?nocache=1
Analyze suspicious files to detect types of malware.

Screenshot of Cheat Menu: Just skeet.idb

CFG Path: Documents/skeet.idb

This is my little skeet.idb cheat, pretty much just idb but I remade the resolver. Works well, I wasn't planning on releasing it but I need bug testers before I move on. So if you use it, and say it's dumps lby (which it might, it taps standing and moving aa but lby is very 30/60 rn lol) then I'd like to know. I've decided that I want to make a good public cheat that isn't a free and gets updates when my time permits. No server yet, dunno if I'll make one or just keep posting here. Zero exploits, the end goal is to have an exploit-less cheat that still does just as well, if not better, than cheats that rely on break lc, lagwalk, dt, etc.

Has hand chams, weapon chams are in my build cuz im special 😎 (will release once I add more cham mats, working on a space-esk material rn)

Has some exploit fixes fakeflick (fix works like 80% of the time, sometimes it just decides that it doesn't want to oh well), lagwalk, etc.

Any questions or concerns -> ignoremsg#9790

Thanks if you do decide to help! I am aware that it crashes sometimes, should be fixed next update.
Small media, I don't really ever care to screenshot lol
This thread is already on forum

insert l33t h4ck3r title
User ID
Reactions
Level
Oh no, that was my old cheat called elysium. This one isn't the same cheat, but I keep that name through all my cheats. The resolver on the old one kinda sucked so that's why I referenced it in my title lol.

I'm not Plisskien
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
Oh no, that was my old cheat called elysium. This one isn't the same cheat, but I keep that name through all my cheats. The resolver on the old one kinda sucked so that's why I referenced it in my title lol.
Ok then, thread approved :)

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
make sure to fix all the memory frees there is in every supremacy paste, none of the pasters know how to for some reason:ROFLMAO:

insert l33t h4ck3r title
User ID
Reactions
Level
Private until it's finished then it'll be pub. Just beta members rn.

s22

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
damn, me personally im not letting zaza talk about my hack like that

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.