What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!
Safe file - file was approved, and checked by Staff, and it is safe to use. Learn more about files status! Report copyright abuse!
Status
The thread has been closed, this is because the content is outdated. If you want to update it, create a new thread!
Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
1.png

FLOWERFLOW - FREE CS:GO CHEAT
OPEN BETA TEST

A free cheat, for the source of which the recent fix festive from shonax was taken, the cheat is written on the basis of zeeron, I will also mention that I will not be able to write the skin of the cheat for a long time and I will not be able to write something global on my own, but I am trying to do something good, now the cheat has only one problem, it is an incorrectly working colorpicker, but I don't see anything terrible in this.
2.png
3.png
If you want to write a bug report or have a question, please contact our support via:
This cheat stands out because it has a good ragebot, which is a pleasure to play with, as well as an Inventory Changer from shonax and many more good functions, there is a beautiful chams in the cheat, somewhat reminiscent of primordial.
If you have a question where the configurations for this cheat are stored, you can throw them along the way
C://flowerware/Configs.

Update Lists:
- reworked resolver
- reworked antiaim
- reworked autowall
- Other minor changes
- New hitscan
- Updated revolver
- Small menu changes
- Fixed random crashes
- Fixed crashes with rain
- Fixed the work of fake tags
- Removed sight strips (removals)
- Rewritten ragebot.cpp
- Rewritten animations
- Fixed jokes in the cheat menu
- Fixed random crashes
- Fixed removals
- Event logs changed
- Changed keybinds and watermark
- There are also some small changes and changes from Shonax.
VirusTotal:
Virustotal
Download:

I'm not Plisskien
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
are the new updates going to be included in the source code, or is it going to stay as the first release of the source?

Status
The thread has been closed, this is because the content is outdated. If you want to update it, create a new thread!