What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!

Request For AimJunkies users

Famous hvher (no cap)
Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
If someone in this forum has aimjunkies can he try to inject it to 2k16 build to see if it’s actually working and good ?

Famous hvher (no cap)
Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
you are so fucking retarded you should kys!
Who tf are u u fucking braindead u joined yesterday , your prob one of the botlucky or otc3 users you dumbass, your fucking Fortnite pfp u look like a morron I wouldn’t be surprised tbh cuz your parents never wanted you in the first place lmao just leave the forum u are not even useless u just a guy insulting every time you see something you don’t like , on the forum you are like the void you are nothing just a retarded kid maybe with a delay in the brain even 400 ms backtrack is lower than the delay in your fucking brain.

Sal

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Who tf are u u fucking braindead u joined yesterday , your prob one of the botlucky or otc3 users you dumbass, your fucking Fortnite pfp u look like a morron I wouldn’t be surprised tbh cuz your parents never wanted you in the first place lmao just leave the forum u are not even useless u just a guy insulting every time you see something you don’t like , on the forum you are like the void you are nothing just a retarded kid maybe with a delay in the brain even 400 ms backtrack is lower than the delay in your fucking brain.
hi bro i wanted to say you are a newcomer and you should jump from your house!

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
mad on a nn forum

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.