What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!
Safe file - file was approved, and checked by Staff, and it is safe to use. Learn more about files status! Report copyright abuse!
Status
The thread has been closed, this is because the content is outdated. If you want to update it, create a new thread!
Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
VirusTotal.com Link: Analyze suspicious files to detect types of malware.

I've skidded it from osirisandextra and made it look like lambdahook.eu because I miss this cheat really hard.
The resolver and aa is recoded (and still shit) but better than in original osirisandextra

Screenshot of Cheat Menu:
1658413460767.png

CFG Path:
Documents/:gaysense.gg

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
extremely p +rep went 31 and 7 last game

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
extreme cap tho
Its cap but the cheats actually not bad lol.... Made that as a joke then after I used it its outdated asf maybe but I feel like with a couple updates cheat could actually be really good.

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Its cap but the cheats actually not bad lol.... Made that as a joke then after I used it its outdated asf maybe but I feel like with a couple updates cheat could actually be really good.
yea but i'm too lazy to do some resolver and aa fixes (they are needed but idc)

Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level

I've skidded it from osirisandextra and made it look like lambdahook.eu because I miss this cheat really hard.
The resolver and aa is recoded (and still shit) but better than in original osirisandextra

View attachment 1896

CFG Path:
Massive +rep

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
yea but i'm too lazy to do some resolver and aa fixes (they are needed but idc)
Not even really the resolver tbh its not bad.. Imo im not a coder or anything of the sort but, if you just added dt and maybe a little more customization to the anti aim it could perform decently with paid cheats.

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Not even really the resolver tbh its not bad.. Imo im not a coder or anything of the sort but, if you just added dt and maybe a little more customization to the anti aim it could perform decently with paid cheats.
well adding a dt / hideshots shouldn't be a problem actually, maybe if i get more motivated i can add those features. about the antiaim well hell na

NA HVH Biggest Namer
User ID
Reactions
Level
nice lambdahook paste

Legendary HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
u better make it open source or see how it fade away in few weeks.

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level

View attachment 1896

CFG Path:
mmm lambda with changed name

Master HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
ngl please i need an update the cheat is actually really really good continue working on it !

Legendary HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level

View attachment 1896

CFG Path:
gay paste

Reactions: BKS
Status
The thread has been closed, this is because the content is outdated. If you want to update it, create a new thread!