What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!

Help is it worth getting back to hvh?

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
I haven't played in while.Last time i played the experience went to shit and i wasn't really having that much ''fun''.My gpu got burned when i was loading a custom map :ROFLMAO:.I want to see what people here think about this and if they could answer my question.I have 4 years of experience in hvh i've seen a lot,i've experience a lot,i've met people through out this time.At any of this point i am not sure if i wanna play again or not.Free cheats aren't what they used to be,its all about pasting either O&E or lw and most of the freed cheats are outdated or just buggy and unusable.You either buy a cheat that at one u are gonna complain that it misses,doesnt shoot,baim,etc. or get absolute owned by the whole server while using a free.If any of you have any recommendentions or any advice for me,i would be more than happy to hear you out.I'm just not really getting into any of the other games,recently the only thing i've played was just GTA IV and that was it.

H4xr0x
User ID
Reactions
Level
I haven't played in while.Last time i played the experience went to shit and i wasn't really having that much ''fun''.My gpu got burned when i was loading a custom map :ROFLMAO:.I want to see what people here think about this and if they could answer my question.I have 4 years of experience in hvh i've seen a lot,i've experience a lot,i've met people through out this time.At any of this point i am not sure if i wanna play again or not.Free cheats aren't what they used to be,its all about pasting either O&E or lw and most of the freed cheats are outdated or just buggy and unusable.You either buy a cheat that at one u are gonna complain that it misses,doesnt shoot,baim,etc. or get absolute owned by the whole server while using a free.If any of you have any recommendentions or any advice for me,i would be more than happy to hear you out.I'm just not really getting into any of the other games,recently the only thing i've played was just GTA IV and that was it.
The true fact is if you get back to hvh there's no quitting, it will grow on your brains untill you cannot stop playing hvh anymore and you're gonna become an addict to play hvh everyday <3

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
its not worth coming back to hvh just dont

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
its not worth coming back to hvh just dont
Already quit the idea to come back.2019 was easy compared to this shit.Now everything just doesn't make sense.Every kid joins nowadays,buy a nl sub and suddenly they think they are one of the best player's.Thank you for the reply dude.I will probably just move on and continue to play some other games, probably get into the one's that I used to play before being introduced to hvh (GTA IV,rl,GTA V,etc.).

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
The true fact is if you get back to hvh there's no quitting, it will grow on your brains untill you cannot stop playing hvh anymore and you're gonna become an addict to play hvh everyday <3
That's how I used to be since I started playing,everyday on and on playing HVH,spending money on subs,cfgs,luas,etc. for 4 years straight,as I said to skeettastrophy I quit the idea to come back to that game.I will probably come back to some of the games that I used play,to actually enjoy and not spend money on.It will probably be better for my mental health aswell as for my wallet.Thank enlightening me <3.I hope both of you to have a good day and probably I will see you around this forums.Bye!

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
all of you guys are ugly. But aside from that, it aint worth coming back to hvh.

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
no

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.