What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!
Status
The thread has been closed, this is because the content is outdated. If you want to update it, create a new thread!
Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
learn 2 code please. this is the biggest piece of dogshit i've seen in a while. even osiris hits better lmao
Wtf are you talking avout this shit hitting for real if YOU HAVE A CFG LOL

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Greetings Hackvshack.net,

After 2 years of development me and Team Lambdahook would like to release our V2 for CSGO.
You can find the loader attached below, all you need to do is make sure CSGO is closed and
login using your hackvshack.net credentials!

New version of lambda is using loader to keep lambda easy to use, also we are able to push new updates without user interaction,
and loader is also including VAC bypass, in this way we are able to keep everything simple, and easy to use for inexperienced users!

Loader Status Page:

You can find configs in %appdata%/lambdahook

You can find our Discord server: (you can report there bugs)

Screenshot:
View attachment 3613

Special thanks to:
@trail
@zanaksXD
@Nasayuna
@Plisskien
@tobaccofarmer
Asy
@Shinney
nice protection lol

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Instantly crashes after opening csgo

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Greetings Hackvshack.net,

After 2 years of development me and Team Lambdahook would like to release our V2 for CSGO.
You can find the loader attached below, all you need to do is make sure CSGO is closed and
login using your hackvshack.net credentials!

New version of lambda is using loader to keep lambda easy to use, also we are able to push new updates without user interaction,
and loader is also including VAC bypass, in this way we are able to keep everything simple, and easy to use for inexperienced users!

Loader Status Page:

You can find configs in %appdata%/lambdahook

You can find our Discord server: (you can report there bugs)

Screenshot:
View attachment 3613

Special thanks to:
@trail
@zanaksXD
@Nasayuna
@Plisskien
@tobaccofarmer
Asy
@Shinney
k

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
how do you change hitsound? when i do a custom one its just a windows error sound lol

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
want to learn how to code but skip learning part

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
quick question why does it force close task manager when the loader is still loading

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
This cheat is so trash it literally crashes non stop and will miss 6 shots in a row to desync and spread, This shit literally struggled to win a 1v1 where this kid was at 260 ping, While I was hosting it, This cheat is a more hilarious joke than joe biden talking about gun control

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
i think rcs fuction aint's work

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
This cheat is so trash it literally crashes non stop and will miss 6 shots in a row to desync and spread, This shit literally struggled to win a 1v1 where this kid was at 260 ping, While I was hosting it, This cheat is a more hilarious joke than joe biden talking about gun control
lmfao

Status
The thread has been closed, this is because the content is outdated. If you want to update it, create a new thread!