What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!
Status
The thread has been closed, this is because the content is outdated. If you want to update it, create a new thread!
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
free what? free what? a free cheat? there is no sense to add a loader on a free cheat.
Our goals seem to be beyond your understanding, one of them was already listed to you, and all of them have nothing to do with freeing or freeing. But anyway I digress.

ps: It's always funny to me how every time something free is released all the wannabe RE's come out of the woodworks and completely embarrass themselves publicly. If you had any skills you would just stop complaining and get the DLL (spoiler alert: it's trivial if you know what you are doing) otherwise nobody is forcing you to use our cheat 😉

Retired from cheating.
Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
Our goals seem to be beyond your understanding, one of them was already listed to you, and all of them have nothing to do with freeing or freeing. But anyway I digress.

ps: It's always funny to me how every time something free is released all the wannabe RE's come out of the woodworks and completely embarrass themselves publicly. If you had any skills you would just stop complaining and get the DLL (spoiler alert: it's trivial if you know what you are doing) otherwise nobody is forcing you to use our cheat 😉
bro put him on his place💀

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Greetings Hackvshack.net,

After 2 years of development me and Team Lambdahook would like to release our V2 for CSGO.
You can find the loader attached below, all you need to do is make sure CSGO is closed and
login using your hackvshack.net credentials!

New version of lambda is using loader to keep lambda easy to use, also we are able to push new updates without user interaction,
and loader is also including VAC bypass, in this way we are able to keep everything simple, and easy to use for inexperienced users!

Loader Status Page:

You can find configs in %appdata%/lambdahook

You can find our Discord server: (you can report there bugs)

Screenshot:
View attachment 3613

Special thanks to:
@trail
@zanaksXD
Nasayuna Nasayuna
Plisskien Plisskien
tobaccofarmer tobaccofarmer
Asy
@Shinney
veri gut czit!!! i lik it

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
it doesnt let me login, i put my login and password but it still doesnt work

Password for .zip file is hvh.net

• 1675439670860.png
    1675439670860.png
    854 bytes · Views: 5
Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Greetings Hackvshack.net,

After 2 years of development me and Team Lambdahook would like to release our V2 for CSGO.
You can find the loader attached below, all you need to do is make sure CSGO is closed and
login using your hackvshack.net credentials!

New version of lambda is using loader to keep lambda easy to use, also we are able to push new updates without user interaction,
and loader is also including VAC bypass, in this way we are able to keep everything simple, and easy to use for inexperienced users!

Loader Status Page:

You can find configs in %appdata%/lambdahook

You can find our Discord server: (you can report there bugs)

Screenshot:
View attachment 3613

Special thanks to:
@trail
@zanaksXD
Nasayuna Nasayuna
Plisskien Plisskien
tobaccofarmer tobaccofarmer
Asy
@Shinney
Please give us loader that allows inject without vac bypass
so you like choose

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
learn 2 code please. this is the biggest piece of dogshit i've seen in a while. even osiris hits better lmao

I'm not Plisskien
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
learn 2 code please. this is the biggest piece of dogshit i've seen in a while. even osiris hits better lmao
I'm pretty sure you have better skills

Status
The thread has been closed, this is because the content is outdated. If you want to update it, create a new thread!