What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!

Safe Medusa.uno dll grabbed from loader server

Safe file - file was approved, and checked by Staff, and it is safe to use. Learn more about files status! Report copyright abuse!
Status
The thread has been closed, this is because the content is outdated. If you want to update it, create a new thread!
I really dgaf
User ID
Reactions
Level
social engineer my subscribers ☠️ i only said that to adriienk and yet u are here defending him, considering the fact that ur account is new gets me to belive its adriienk talking
Greko's talking, he forgotten his password lol. U legit said it, lmfao...

niggaz in paris
User ID
Reactions
Level
social engineer my subscribers ☠️ i only said that to adriienk and yet u are here defending him, considering the fact that ur account is new gets me to belive its adriienk talking
there are your words fam , stop acting up there is a whole video about you , you are a romanian skid which still lives with his parents and makes 0 money , you dont even have a target in life , useless person

I really dgaf
User ID
Reactions
Level
bro i won vs vegif with rawetrip ☠️ tf u malding about
And??, that's prove that your cheat can be beated by rawetrip hahahaha, don't make that typical retarded excuse: cfg issue.

I really dgaf
User ID
Reactions
Level
there are your words fam , stop acting up there is a whole video about you , you are a romanian skid which still lives with his parents and makes 0 money , you dont even have a target in life , useless person
let's be honest, he did make money, but only selling a paste hahahaha, if he didn't sold that shit i bet he was in the streets selling his ass

niggaz in paris
User ID
Reactions
Level
i did what voidzero wanted me to do, aka quit medusa
you did what voidzero wanted to ? are you stupid ? you left hanging your buyers cause someone told you to leave medusa ? do you know thath even swaggers did not scammed his buyers with gs.dog after it got freeed and he got exposed ? and there is you which deletes everything and exit scams with the first expose and free of the cheat?

Paster
Creator
User ID
Reactions
Level
And??, that's prove that your cheat can be beated by rawetrip hahahaha, don't make that typical retarded excuse: cfg issue.
that still doesnt explain why i 9-0 his ass no matter the cheat he uses

niggaz in paris
User ID
Reactions
Level
let's be honest, he did make money, but only selling a paste hahahaha, if he didn't sold that shit i bet he was in the streets selling his ass
bet he did not give any money to his family , he spent them on burgers like a fatass he is

I really dgaf
User ID
Reactions
Level
that still doesnt explain why i 9-0 his ass no matter the cheat he uses
Don't get to other point and do not make fun of another guy bc u are too down bro. Imagine being you in this moment hahahah getting raped by his daddy adriienk

I really dgaf
User ID
Reactions
Level
bet he did not give any money to his family , he spent them on burgers like a fatass he is
he told me he spent it all on clothes and shii, hahaha imagine, i felt sorry for his parents

Paster
Creator
User ID
Reactions
Level
Don't get to other point and do not make fun of another guy bc u are too down bro. Imagine being you in this moment hahahah getting raped by his daddy adriienk
"raped by daddy adriienk" - proceeds to rq on the map he knows

Paster
Creator
User ID
Reactions
Level
instead of answering to this fatass comment , you dont answer to the fact i talked about ?
about "exit scamming" not at all, all beta users have been backed up in case i ever get back into hvh

Status
The thread has been closed, this is because the content is outdated. If you want to update it, create a new thread!