What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!

Safe Medusa.uno dll grabbed from loader server

Safe file - file was approved, and checked by Staff, and it is safe to use. Learn more about files status! Report copyright abuse!
Status
The thread has been closed, this is because the content is outdated. If you want to update it, create a new thread!
Paster
Creator
User ID
Reactions
Level
i told you: Bro i'm tired asf and you won alr, can we quit. LOL. I'm your papi anyways
bro i litteraly just got off a 6 hour shift at that time, u are lit 14, how tf can u be tired, it wasnt even late for u

I really dgaf
User ID
Reactions
Level
bro i litteraly just got off a 6 hour shift at that time, u are lit 14, how tf can u be tired, it wasnt even late for u
what the fuck do you care?, anyways man, cope harder.

niggaz in paris
User ID
Reactions
Level
about "exit scamming" not at all, all beta users have been backed up in case i ever get back into hvh
"all beta users have been backed up in case i ever gat back into hvh" I EVER GET BACK INTO HVH ? you will compensate them with another paste ? bet they cant even access the cheat anymore and they will not receive updates

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
"all beta users have been backed up in case i ever gat back into hvh" I EVER GET BACK INTO HVH ? you will compensate them with another paste ? bet they cant even access the cheat anymore and they will not receive updates
medusa now has a different owner

niggaz in paris
User ID
Reactions
Level
another owner didnt quit. jannes and syskey(i think) only quit
jannes has not any excuse, even if medusa has another owner jannes is not in it and as everyone knows jannes was the main owner of medusa , he still scammed people by deleting medusa server and leaving.. swaggers (owner of gamesense.dog) did not quit or delete his cheat after he got exposed and his cheat got freeed by multiple people and then we have jannes which deleted and leave medusa cause someone told him to ? there is not a logic basis in this

Wine Lover
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
For real bruh.Just asking,what the fuck did Jannes do to void?I don't really get it,the only thing that I understood was that Jannes stole or pasted something from void.Can I get an explanation?
He has his reasons.

Wine Lover
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
Yeah bro, Where i told u to do that?, when i first met u, i make it simple to you: WHEN I DIDN'T KNEW YOU WAS A RETARD NIGGA, know you understand?. Also, why u fake so much your info, first london, later u say to some random guy you are 25 and live with your parents, later you say you are bald, later you say me you have 18 you live alone and you work?. This nigga is special.
10yo kids when youtube asks for their age be like

niggaz in paris
User ID
Reactions
Level
10yo kids when youtube asks for their age be like
it is what it is , at least its nice to see tjat finally jannes got exposed generally and tried to damage control ...

Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
pasting = his fault for making it public
selling = no license on reflect.codes source that forbidds me from selling it
no license means its proprietary code which you are not allowed to sell it by default

Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
Before we jump into the implications, let’s define what a license does for software. A license is a grant of rights. To use a piece of software, whether it’s open source or commercial, you need some grant of rights. In the U.S. and many other places, creative work (including software) is protected by exclusive copyright by default. This means that no one can legally use, copy, distribute, or modify that software without explicit permission from the creator/author. This permission comes in the form of a license that grants the right to do so. Without that license, the baseline assumption is that you do not have permission to use the software.

Clearly, including an open source component without a license in a commercial application can be problematic for a company. Organizations that use unlicensed code are at a greater risk of violating copyright law than those using licensed components, because in the absence of a license grant, a user can’t determine what their rights are (if any).

But given the copyright law stated above, there is no grant of rights without explicit permission from the creator/author. Thus, the assumption with components like these is that you don’t have permission to use, modify, or distribute the component. In these situations, a company has to decide how risk-adverse it is. Without a license, a company does not have permission to use the component and runs the risk of a costly and time-consuming IP lawsuit.

Status
The thread has been closed, this is because the content is outdated. If you want to update it, create a new thread!