What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!
Safe file - file was approved, and checked by Staff, and it is safe to use. Learn more about files status! Report copyright abuse!
Status
The thread has been closed, this is because the content is outdated. If you want to update it, create a new thread!
I'm not Plisskien
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
Also yes the files are safe took a deep look into the github source and everything is normal, but idk from this guy bceause he could take the source from the github and add some viruses to it, so I recommend you downloading it from the github page and compiling it. If you dont know how to compile a source use this one for your OWN RISK. And yes I'm still alive lol
Yep, good idea, later I'll compile it, and I'll change files :)

Famous hvher (no cap)
Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
Also yes the files are safe took a deep look into the github source and everything is normal, but idk from this guy bceause he could take the source from the github and add some viruses to it, so I recommend you downloading it from the github page and compiling it. If you dont know how to compile a source use this one for your OWN RISK. And yes I'm still alive lol
can anyone explain how to inject without doing something with the src or something ?

Skilled HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
guys guys i need to announce that every info about this free you can hear on this discord sever (no add)

as for now free is avalible but need to fix it for the latest version, you can only show menu and its interesting (i thought)
when new fix will be dropped i will post it there

Skilled HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
nice to be in rist when violanes freeed it lol

Wine Lover
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
Yep, good idea, later I'll compile it, and I'll change files :)
Ok so, compile it as x86, release or Production, also you will need to change the c++ version from c++14 to c++20 in the settings for the entire project

Wine Lover
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
I said that Idk if from this guy is safe because the "loader" is open source in github and this guy "you" from this thread "your thread" could put a virus in it (no offenses)

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
bros posting this thinking hes gonna get clout for freeing an old unfinished cheat 🤣

Password for .zip file is hvh.net

• 2671e0601faf3b43874e061ff665e3e2.png
    2671e0601faf3b43874e061ff665e3e2.png
    30.6 KB · Views: 1
Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
I always get compile error
somethings wrong with my iq idk how to get this thing running

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
that pasta pop up is almost unclosable man it comes like 200 times xD

edit: it crashes steam

Status
The thread has been closed, this is because the content is outdated. If you want to update it, create a new thread!