What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!

Safe OperatorHack (WILL BE UPDATES | STAY TUNED?) Outdated

Safe file - file was approved, and checked by Staff, and it is safe to use. Learn more about files status! Report copyright abuse!
Status
The thread has been closed, this is because the content is outdated. If you want to update it, create a new thread!
quantumware
User ID
Reactions
Level
Yes, i have made another hack to "revive" evaporate.cc. No skeet menu sadly, but a new menu that i think you guys like. this will have updates so stay tune to get updated features? there is a bug in chams that it doesn't pop up in the menu to change your local chams (sorry if that didn't make sense).

features:
- better resolver
- better autowall
- Extended Backtracking Added
- DoubleTap Improvements + Fixed
- DT Mode Added
- Increased DT Speed

Crashing issues?
make a folder in %appdata&, call it OperatorHack, then make a folder inside the folder you just made called "Configs"

VirusTotal Link:
DLL injector:

Outdated DLL was removed!

Master HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
its crashing csgo bruh

Last edited:
Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Yes, i have made another hack to "revive" evaporate.cc. No skeet menu sadly, but a new menu that i think you guys like. this will have updates so stay tune to get updated features? there is a bug in chams that it doesn't pop up in the menu to change your local chams (sorry if that didn't make sense).

features:
- better resolver
- better autowall
- Extended Backtracking Added
- DoubleTap Improvements + Fixed
- DT Mode Added
- Increased DT Speed

Crashing issues?
make a folder in %appdata&, call it OperatorHack, then make a folder inside the folder you just made called "Configs"

VirusTotal Link: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file...73f39a0e44e12efb9b09a3d876a07ea8b8a/detection
DLL injector:
the cfg you passed is not hitting, could you give me the best one?

quantumware
User ID
Reactions
Level
Sorry, the config i provided is for this community. I have my own config for personal only. Sorry dude, try to make your own or fix mine?

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
working good but revlover can 1 shot only and dont shot 2

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
this thing is fire dude keep it up!

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
crashing i made folder in appdata and its still crashing
nvm you need to do folder in %appdata% roaming im dumb sry
:(

Last edited:
Status
The thread has been closed, this is because the content is outdated. If you want to update it, create a new thread!