What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!
Unknown File - file status is unknown, use at your own risk! learn more about files status! Report copyright abuse!
Wine Lover
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
Potentially unsafe but not enough information learn more about files status!
Hash: cc5355f2d34911a2bc141dee33a792c4a36daa151c808352a32b956cdf5932ce
Explanation: After going through multiple analyzis, I could not verify if the file is safe. Checked in virustotal, hybrid-analyzis, virtual machine and in wireshark, it uses tcp for networking but after analyzing the network traffic I couldn't find anything interesting, but the file itself is packed so I cannot proceed to analyze the file in-deep. The file also has the ability to check clipboard data and query through system files.
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
it dont work it only open menu and the menu dont work

(i know its hard to create menu)

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
where can I find a source code of it? wokring fine for me.

Wine Lover
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
it dont work it only open menu and the menu dont work

(i know its hard to create menu)
Worked normally for me:

Setup:

GPU: Vega 7
Display: 1920x1080
Game: Fullscreen Windowed | Medium settings.

I injected using extreme injector ( Manual Map ). Make sure to disable any sort of anti viruses.

Wine Lover
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
where can I find a source code of it? wokring fine for me.
There isn't any, as it is a free and the dll is heavily protected. You could try reconstructing it but it makes no sense at all to waste your time doing that

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
There isn't any, as it is a free and the dll is heavily protected. You could try reconstructing it but it makes no sense at all to waste your time doing that
YEAH i already try that :D i gave up :D thats why I asked for source :D but what if that there will be an update? we have to wait for another release?

Wine Lover
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
YEAH i already try that :D i gave up :D thats why I asked for source :D but what if that there will be an update? we have to wait for another release?
that's not how it works, it's not a dll connected to the real cheat, it doesn't have self update. The reverse engineer in this case kultinka, reverse engineered the loader and was able to use the dll without having to pay for it, then he released the dll he was able to find. He didn't get the cheat access itself, he ""stole"" it from that version in specific. So if there are new updates nothing will happen to that freeed dll, it will still be the same old dll (My best try at explaining it lol)

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
that's not how it works, it's not a dll connected to the real cheat, it doesn't have self update. The reverse engineer in this case kultinka, reverse engineered the loader and was able to use the dll without having to pay for it, then he released the dll he was able to find. He didn't get the cheat access itself, he ""stole"" it from that version in specific. So if there are new updates nothing will happen to that freeed dll, it will still be the same old dll (My best try at explaining it lol)
thanx i understand now ! thanx your reply "fast reply"

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
no longer works i used it on tuesday wednesday it was perfect hope there will be some update today i wanted to play and use it now just out freeze the game or menu does not appear probably there was a game update and that's why

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
no longer works i used it on tuesday wednesday it was perfect hope there will be some update today i wanted to play and use it now just out freeze the game or menu does not appear probably there was a game update and that's why
New update brosík XD

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.