What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!
Safe file - file was approved, and checked by Staff, and it is safe to use. Learn more about files status! Report copyright abuse!
Expert HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
This year is weird, first aimware was freeed and then plaguecheats got freeed. What may be next....

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
worked for my friend, i did the same thing as him though and crash when clicking play on csgo in steam, my steam closes and my game never opens. Kinda sad cause i actually liked the cheatwhen it was free lol

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
This year is weird, first aimware was freeed and then plaguecheats got freeed. What may be next....
basically every version of plaguecheat was freeed this isnt new lol

Mega Uploader
User ID
Reactions
Level
View attachment 4556

Doesn't look so sure to me
I mean if the staff mark it as safe it is, I downloaded that much cheats from this site and never get malware. (I got 1 time because some kid changed link to fake cheat with spyware, but staff limited edits so now, I mean everyone are safe)

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Yes, that's right, I had downloaded the Bat_Crack from Nixware at the time, but it was ratted, I checked my pc after use, but Plague couldn't find anything. Neither in the regstry or in the temp folder or similar, where mostly rats are hiding I think it's safe but I thought you'd take a look at VirusTotal but it's only marked with Discord and I was just wondering why the task manager is locked or something or why the line of code said "disabletaskmgr"
Doesn't want to follow the owner or similar advice distribution or something like that just wanted to get to the bottom of why this code is in it

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Yes, that's right, I had downloaded the Bat_Crack from Nixware at the time, but it was ratted, I checked my pc after use, but Plague couldn't find anything. Neither in the regstry or in the temp folder or similar, where mostly rats are hiding I think it's safe but I thought you'd take a look at VirusTotal but it's only marked with Discord and I was just wondering why the task manager is locked or something or why the line of code said "disabletaskmgr"
Doesn't want to follow the owner or similar advice distribution or something like that just wanted to get to the bottom of why this code is in it
chrome_OuOOMioIjt.png

I'm not Plisskien
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
View attachment 4559
You are just showing "Matches rule" from github, if you have any better proof feel free to upload it here, in the meantime I'll check this file again :) Ty for paying attention!

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Edit, I checked it again nothing new, keep in mind that it might be false positive result. Also, if you have any proof pls share it here.
Okay thought it would be a rat because things like "disabletaskmgr" were in there but well I wouldn't have had better proof but it was just a guess because I personally had bad experiences with the Bat_Cracks see the 2022 Nixware free.

Edit:
I'm not sure if it had anything to do with the weave_crack team back then

I'm sorry for the excitement ^^ Or the misrepresentations

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.