What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!

Request Please help me check these exes!!!!!!!!

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Hello. I found these exes from youtube. Emm, A virus checker website says they are harmless. So can anyone help me to check them. "midnight_server"and"midnight_mapper"are a group, he says that run midnight_server first and run csgo, finally run midnight_mapper.
And "onetap_2"and "xachinaproject…" are a group. And run onetap_2 first and run xachinaproject next...? I dont know. This is the discord: Link removed by admin... Thank you

Solution
Hello. I found these exes from youtube. Emm, A virus checker website says they are harmless. So can anyone help me to check them. "midnight_server"and"midnight_mapper"are a group, he says that run midnight_server first and run csgo, finally run midnight_mapper.
And "onetap_2"and "xachinaproject…" are a group. And run onetap_2 first and run xachinaproject next...? I dont know. This is the discord: Link removed by admin... Thank you
I wouldn't use it, unknown source from random discord server, with few people
raw (6).png
raw (5).png
I'm not Plisskien
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
I wouldn't use it, unknown source from random discord server, with few people
raw (6).png
raw (5).png

Solution

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.