What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS2/CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!

Source Code prolexs paste (original nexus) freeed and havoc source (sorry artie I love u)

god coder
User ID
Reactions
Level
this guy accused me of crashing his server when I was asleep and went schizo saying he was gonna free my hack, so enjoy (if you can), banned me from his hack because I wouldn't free dms with a certain individual and help him free moneybot (i got banned anyways, oh well), accuses me of ratting even tho I dont even vmp the dlls I give to my beta members.
then rats people himself. gg ur hack got freeed because u couldn't drop the ego! :')

ARTIE I LOVE U BUT WE BOTH DONT WANT THIS KID SELLING UR SOURCE SO I HAVE TO free HAVOC :(

also nice anxiety explains why you act like your schizophrenic and call ur own friends rude shit everytime you think they did something.
1720559055448.png uses his server to get ips and ddos people
1720559261543.png
1720558187531.png
1720561854639.png
1720558415708.png guy got scared and said hes gonna selfleak, and says apaches trying to extort him? (???)
1720558255733.png
1720558273786.png nice welfare checks while calling everyone poor (i have ocd i cant work!) dickhead.
1720557143007.png says he's going to dox him and free his hack because he doesn't like him back lmao
1720557914503.png
1720557210222.png1720557424023.png1720557420478.png1720557476847.png "not malicious lol"
1720557631065.png accused nyx of ratting michal (hasn't even talked to him)
1720557708773.png
1720558062628.png

Password for .zip file is hvh.net

• p2c-main.zip
    420.9 KB · Views: 322
  • 1720557280965.png
    1720557280965.png
    42.4 KB · Views: 97
  • 1720557605145.png
    1720557605145.png
    24.9 KB · Views: 87
  • 1720558030575.png
    1720558030575.png
    13.8 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:

dbg

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
bro thought he could rat me 💀 (btw i dont have any files physically on my computer, neither applications installed, so ratting me would turn out a waste of time for him)
PS: me and zeze aint beeing anymore (he's a real one and no one notices, this is my public apology to him 🙌)

big boss
User ID
Reactions
Level
keep yapping kids u won't save ur ass for being exposed no more lmfao

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
not injecting, "Failed to find the address of the highest trust index!"

dbg

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
keep yapping kids u won't save ur ass for being exposed no more lmfao
"if i see you ima put you in the emergency room" bitch who the oh no do you think you are?

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
it is impossible to inject lol(y):coffee:

big boss
User ID
Reactions
Level
1720643316832.png

1720643302134.png

So, which one is it exactly?

I'm a good developer when someone wants something from me but a bad developer when I don't help idiots like artie with whatever they want. Makes perfect sense. Thanks for clarifying.

Anyone with half a brain can tell who the paster here is💀(people have already compared the havoc and syndicate sources)
You played yourself artie, well done.

After obtaining the havoc source, I instantly noticed code taken from the syndicate source and modified a bit to make it look original 🤣🤣🤣 Nice try.

1720644977654.png

Even after showing laynie exact code snippets of what was pasted, artie tried everything to deny it.
It got to the point where his angry response was "createmove proxy was taken from prolex... umad?" :ROFLMAO:
Whoever hired artie for their shitty CS2 payhack must be one hell of an idiot since this kid doesn't even understand basic assembly and has to paste few lines of inline assembly for a function hook. Sad. And that's just what he admitted to LMAO

1720645378978.png

Nice one stooping low enough to publicly attack someone for mental disorders they're dealing with.
I'm sure this will add to your reputation as a fine human being.
Clearly you aren't the sharpest tool in the shed and didn't think this through. Well done.

1720645647472.png
1720645654949.png

Nice attempt in trying to attack my reputation with those screenshots regarding ratting.
I've been in the community longer than any of you kids trying to undermine nexus and never done anything malicious.
Nobody will give a shit if I oh no over some stupid swedish guy (Apache) who's going around trying to steal other people's sources and extort them for financial gain. (too bad he turned out to be a full on larp trying to scam)

H2f6UUZ.png

1720646537492.png
1720646589907.png

As you can see from the above screenshots, these guys are complete angry idiots. It's insane.

Below are some DMs between me and michal, since I wanted to investigate what is going on.

1720646752710.png
1720646781238.png
VHX2BkP.png

Vs819GY.png

I can confirm this isn't alpha, I've seen his face ages ago...

1720646925576.png
1720647032266.png
HWrPm3y.png

1720647080599.png
1720647091493.png
1720647096526.png
1720647104408.png
1720647145120.png
1720647178134.png

As you can see from the above screenshots, zeze and apache have the brain of a monkey.
You guys can't even keep your angry story straight LOL

I wouldn't mind screenshotting DMs between me, and artie or zeze to show people more proof on how subhuman you guys are but I'm not going to waste my time on that. It's incredibly obvious as it is.

As for the nyx case, I don't know where exactly you're pulling the "me getting angry because he doesn't like me" from.
I've known nyx to be an absolute idiot for quite a long ass time considering I was in one of his discord servers where retards like wanderer and unixian frequently chatted.
I already knew nyx serversided once but he claimed it was an april fools joke.
I thought maybe I'll give this guy a chance, maybe I was wrong about him.
Later I found out he had attempted to install another serverside plugin through zeze in to dickkickem's hvh server, and that was it, I knew he was just doing it to advertise his dogshit hack called "astral". I have no respect for people like him. None.
I wouldn't give a flying oh no about this guy existing if he didn't pull all the bullshit he did.
His response to all the allegations are usually: "outskilled", "outhacked in hack versus hack". Very funny indeed.
I'll also act like an idiot and free his CS2 hack. When he loses money and cries about it, my response will be: "outcracked LOL"

You kids won't make a dime off your shitty hacks. I'll always be 5 steps ahead of your dogshit security. Good luck and don't have fun!

Shoutouts:
Zeze for pasting supremacy with desyncwalk, now your hack is irrelevant and public. Good job.
Apache for making an absolute clown out of himself and erasing the small reputation he had left.
DickKickem for enabling nyx and apache among other retards further in this dogshit community.
FamilyHook members for supporting nyx throughout his serverside ventures. (and using it themselves to this very day)
Alpha for being honest to me despite our past "paster drama" or whatever u can call it.
Laynie and Eden for being complete idiots dickriding zeze's dogshit hack.
Everyone who tried to undermine the nexus hvh server by DDoSing and crashing it.
Nexus beta team (you know who you are) for being loyal to me all these years.

This serves as my final response to this autism. 👋

Password for .zip file is hvh.net

• 1720646640229.png
    1720646640229.png
    16.2 KB · Views: 27
  • 1720646627224.png
    1720646627224.png
    39.7 KB · Views: 26
god coder
User ID
Reactions
Level
View attachment 6986

View attachment 6985

I'm a good developer when someone wants something from me but a bad developer when I don't help idiots like artie with whatever they want. Makes perfect sense. Thanks for clarifying.

Anyone with half a brain can tell who the paster here is💀(people have already compared the havoc and syndicate sources)

After obtaining the havoc source, I instantly noticed code taken from the syndicate source and modified a bit to make it look original 🤣🤣🤣 Nice try.

View attachment 6987

Even after showing laynie exact code snippets of what was pasted, artie tried everything to deny it.
It got to the point where his angry response was "createmove proxy was taken from prolex... umad?" :ROFLMAO:
Whoever hired artie for their shitty CS2 payhack must be one hell of an idiot since this kid doesn't even understand basic assembly and has to paste few lines of inline assembly for a function hook. Sad. And that's just what he admitted to LMAO

View attachment 6988

Nice one stooping low enough to publicly attack someone for mental disorders they're dealing with.
Clearly you aren't the sharpest tool in the shed and didn't think this through. Well done.

View attachment 6989
View attachment 6990

Nice attempt in trying to attack my reputation with those screenshots regarding ratting.
I've been in the community longer than any of you kids trying to undermine nexus and never done anything malicious.
Nobody will give a shit if I oh no over some stupid swedish guy (Apache) who's going around trying to steal other people's sources and extort them for financial gain. (too bad he turned out to be a full on larp trying to scam)

H2f6UUZ.png

View attachment 6991
View attachment 6992

As you can see from the above screenshots, these guys are complete angry idiots. It's insane.

Below are some DMs between me and michal, since I wanted to investigate what is going on.

View attachment 6995
View attachment 6996
VHX2BkP.png

Vs819GY.png

View attachment 6997
View attachment 6998
HWrPm3y.png

View attachment 6999
View attachment 7000
View attachment 7001
View attachment 7002
View attachment 7003
View attachment 7004

As you can see from the above screenshots, zeze and apache have the brain of a monkey.

I wouldn't mind screenshotting DMs between me, and artie or zeze to show people more proof on how subhuman you guys are but I'm not going to waste my time on that. It's incredibly obvious as it is.

As for the nyx case, I don't know where exactly you're pulling the "me getting angry because he doesn't like me" from.
I've known nyx to be an absolute idiot for quite a long ass time considering I was in one of his discord servers where retards like wanderer and unixian frequently chatted.
Later I found out he had attempted to install another serverside plugin through zeze in to dickkickem's hvh server, and that was it, I knew he was just doing it to advertise his dogshit hack called "astral". I have no respect for people like him. None.
I wouldn't give a flying oh no about this guy existing if he didn't pull all the bullshit he did.
His response to all the allegations are usually: "outskilled", "outhacked in hack versus hack". Very funny indeed.
I'll also act like an idiot and free his CS2 hack. When he loses money and cries about it, my response will be: "outcracked LOL"

You kids won't make a dime off your shitty hacks. I'll always be 5 steps ahead of your dogshit security. Good luck and don't have fun!

Shoutouts:
Zeze for pasting supremacy with desyncwalk, now your hack is irrelevant and public. Good job.
Apache for making an absolute clown out of himself and erasing the small reputation he had left.
DickKickem for enabling nyx and apache among other retards further in this dogshit community.
FamilyHook members for supporting nyx throughout his serverside ventures. (and using it themselves to this very day)
Alpha for being honest to me despite our past "paster drama" or whatever u can call it.
Everyone who tried to undermine the nexus hvh server by DDoSing and crashing it.

I am not in on the scandal involving alpha u can write paragraphs trying to right your wrongs but at the end of the day you lost almost all of ur friends from this aswell as got exposed for pasting lol gg diagnosed schizo, also about nyx serversiding for advertisement, legacy build will not be sold along side the cs2 version. stop trying to discredit people who are actually competent meanwhile you said "no morals anything to make money" if you want to continue trying to spread lies about multiple people u donnt even know, I could easily make ur life 1000x worse because all of the people u fucked over will easily give me ur info lol!

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
View attachment 6986

View attachment 6985

View attachment 6987

View attachment 6988

View attachment 6989
View attachment 6990

H2f6UUZ.png

View attachment 6991
View attachment 6992

View attachment 6995
View attachment 6996
VHX2BkP.png

Vs819GY.png

View attachment 6997
View attachment 6998
HWrPm3y.png

View attachment 6999
View attachment 7000
View attachment 7001
View attachment 7002
View attachment 7003
View attachment 7004

Shoutouts:

You've Backstabbed Eden when he fully trusted you, You've Backstabbed me for No Reason just because im friends with artie, You've Threathened him Countless of times and Sold his source and expected not to get made fun of back?, Mental Illness is a serious issue and i truly hope you seek help but as for you it seems its not as serious if you keep using it as an excuse and claiming ur better than evreyone coz of it, You've hurt way too many innocent people, You threathen to free evrey single provider known to man, You keep flaming people for pasting despite pasting from intellect yourself, you flame people who even pasted once in the past, You will never achieve what soufiw has achieved, well not alone for sure but doubt you can trust anyone when you feel like people want to backstab you left n right (c: aether), never working with you again, 1 less rat in my life LESS angry GO DABABY.

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Discord_rfEHkcpmUV.png
response from artie. kind regards.

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Woah Woah, LSD is best Self COdedd 2019 cheetos
~ Defo not the one

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.