What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!

Help Reason for deletion??? Admins corrupted??

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
DOEHIWW.png

lmfao there is no actual reason for my thread gotten removed
smells like this forum is corrupt af💀
why would u otherwisely delete a legitimate media???

I'm not Plisskien
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
DOEHIWW.png

lmfao there is no actual reason for my thread gotten removed
smells like this forum is corrupt af💀
why would u otherwisely delete a legitimate media???
As I told u on discord server, and I can repeat many more times, I don't like it, just cuz too many newcomers think that this gs is real, cuz of that many ppl will buy inv key for $259.99, and after subscription. In my opinion this is very unfair, they use same name, same theme, same everything to parasitize someone's success... Just cuz of that, I don't want any content related with this gs.vip on my forum, and also I want to protect newcomers that may think that this gs is real, and I can repeat is many more times, if you don't like my point of view, then u can remove ur forum acc, not big deal for me. And idk from where do u from, but in civilized countries this type of behave is prohibited, just cuz of similar name, similar logo, similar produce appears etc... if you were an educated person, or if you were from a 1world country, you would know that this behavior is just not fair... Is there anything else I can explain for u? If u have still problem, with understanding it, I can repeat
PS If u want to request of removing forum acc, use contact form in footer

Have a nice day, hackvshack.net forum admin :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.