What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!

Help Skeet proxy

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Came back to legacy after like a year, what on earth is skeet proxy. I have gamesense. How do I use it in legacy. See info abt this nowhere.

Would be appreciated if someone could help.

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
just don't use it, its dogshit and toxic

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Came back to legacy after like a year, what on earth is skeet proxy. I have gamesense. How do I use it in legacy. See info abt this nowhere.

the public proxy is useless

ind.text = XOR( "LC" );
User ID
Reactions
Level

there is a thing called proxy which allows u to inject cheats on 2k23 and if they're compatible, u can use them on 2018 server by connecting to them.

it requires a dll to be loaded in the game files iirc, there is a free but it doesn't have a resolver and forces a tag.

the private one has a lby resolver and works way better from what i heard.

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
there is a thing called proxy which allows u to inject cheats on 2k23 and if they're compatible, u can use them on 2018 server by connecting to them.

it requires a dll to be loaded in the game files iirc, there is a free but it doesn't have a resolver and forces a tag.

the private one has a lby resolver and works way better from what i heard.
Oh damn, so you don't use actual gamesense, it's just a dll? And would you link me the free? I wanna test it out. Unless it's like totally useless in legacy.

ind.text = XOR( "LC" );
User ID
Reactions
Level
Oh damn, so you don't use actual gamesense, it's just a dll? And would you link me the free? I wanna test it out. Unless it's like totally useless in legacy.
you do actually use gs.

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Oh damn, where's the free? is it on hvh.net?

ind.text = XOR( "LC" );
User ID
Reactions
Level
Oh damn, where's the free? is it on hvh.net?
the proxy free didn't get accepted by mods as it was alledgedly a rat, although i have no backed evidence on that whatsoever.

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
the proxy free didn't get accepted by mods as it was alledgedly a rat, although i have no backed evidence on that whatsoever.
Unfortunate, so basically the only way to get access to it is by being given the "private" version? 😂

ind.text = XOR( "LC" );
User ID
Reactions
Level
Unfortunate, so basically the only way to get access to it is by being given the "private" version? 😂
well, i guess you just have to wait until someone frees it again or that yeah

Famous hvher (no cap)
Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
you mean sorryproxy ? this shit was ratted i think and you do need gs and a old 2018 cfg and maybe 2018 resolver lua to make it good

supremacy
User ID
Reactions
Level
Wasn't a rat directly, it just did REALLY weird things

ind.text = XOR( "LC" );
User ID
Reactions
Level
i have the private proxy ill post it when i get a chance
i also got it but the resolver is ehh but that might be because i was using awv5

also I remember that this file was packed sus af...
i guess that could explain it? but from what i know nothing happened to anyone or else it would have been exposed somewhere.

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
i have the private proxy ill post it when i get a chance
Just curious,

was this the proxy yall were talking about? Like the one that was packaged strangely.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.