What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!
Safe file - file was approved, and checked by Staff, and it is safe to use. Learn more about files status! Report copyright abuse!
Status
The thread has been closed, this is because the content is outdated. If you want to update it, create a new thread!
Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
the game crashes when i enter a map in the game please help

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
update link pls, i want to download, i cant
send it to google drive, make a copy and download the copy
edit: didnt see that its outdated and the dll was sent here

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
I don't know how I should change my previous thread (*click*), so I create a new one

differences from the previous build:
1) improved some parts in animation system (like simulate player activity (jump and land), rebulding time in air etc)
2) fixed some bugs with fakelags on peek
3) now bones are full sync with server ones
4) improved resolver (deleted some weird part that was stolen frome dump of your favorite 3 years old free)
5) health bar now has a nicer color when player have 60-70hp (not like gamesense, but still cool)

vt:

ss:
View attachment 2473

notes:
1) don't use 'disable clamp bones in bbox' funct, if u not playing on server with 'legacy' (before 22.09.21 update) desyncs
2) we have random crash when loading config, load hack on map etc
3) it's last build that I'm freeing, all subsequent updates will available only for users with active subscription
4) i don't share my configs: if u can't make your own config - don't use cheats and start play minecraft
5) my lua-scripts has attached to thread

pEng gang in studio
other information (important for CIS people) in my vk group:

download: (Hidden text: Can`t be quoted!)

Extra LUAs for cheat:
thanks for this new fucking cheat bro

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
I don't know how I should change my previous thread (*click*), so I create a new one

differences from the previous build:
1) improved some parts in animation system (like simulate player activity (jump and land), rebulding time in air etc)
2) fixed some bugs with fakelags on peek
3) now bones are full sync with server ones
4) improved resolver (deleted some weird part that was stolen frome dump of your favorite 3 years old free)
5) health bar now has a nicer color when player have 60-70hp (not like gamesense, but still cool)

vt:

ss:
View attachment 2473

notes:
1) don't use 'disable clamp bones in bbox' funct, if u not playing on server with 'legacy' (before 22.09.21 update) desyncs
2) we have random crash when loading config, load hack on map etc
3) it's last build that I'm freeing, all subsequent updates will available only for users with active subscription
4) i don't share my configs: if u can't make your own config - don't use cheats and start play minecraft
5) my lua-scripts has attached to thread

pEng gang in studio
other information (important for CIS people) in my vk group:

download: (Hidden text: Can`t be quoted!)

Extra LUAs for cheat:
l

Status
The thread has been closed, this is because the content is outdated. If you want to update it, create a new thread!