What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!

Help When people and I play on my server, the game crashes at a random moment. What should I do??? 21.1.2016 ver

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
The situation is like this, a person or I'm playing on the server, I'm playing And BAM crashes just at a random moment and moreover, everyone has it on my two servers (2x2 and public) please tell me what to do with it???

I'm not Plisskien
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
The situation is like this, a person or I'm playing on the server, I'm playing And BAM crashes just at a random moment and moreover, everyone has it on my two servers (2x2 and public) please tell me what to do with it???
You and another person is using same cheat? And is it crashing at the same time?

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Вы и еще один человек используете один и тот же чит? И п
So I guess this is due to csgo, in this case, it also might be sth wrong with map itself or csgo version. Try to install this version of csgo, but before try to change map, unless you are using different map on both servers.

Download:

ри этом он рушится?
Okay, but tomorrow evening I’m busy right now, and if the version of the game you downloaded is different, tell me the date, and preferably Sourcemod and metamod(if it is not hard for you)

I'm not Plisskien
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
Okay, but tomorrow evening I’m busy right now, and if the version of the game you downloaded is different, tell me the date, and preferably Sourcemod and metamod(if it is not hard for you)
uh idk u will have to check it by urself

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
This is the 10:32:26 Dec 13 2016 version. I will not be able to check until I have a sourcemod because my server needs it and thus we will make a test

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.