What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!

Safe x77 cheats! Master Loser clone! The weirdest 2019 cheat from UC.

Safe file - file was approved, and checked by Staff, and it is safe to use. Learn more about files status! Report copyright abuse!
Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
This cheat is basic and only 2 or so features don't work, It's a very fun meme cheat. It does not have Remove Post Processing, the Remove Scope removes the entire scope. The anti-aim will either make them dump or get you resolved 1st shot, it also seems to try and do fake angles but it's broken. The cheat has an LBY flick that can make OTC dump in the right situations.

Original cheat from UC:
(Source too!)

VirusTotal.com Link:

Screenshot of Cheat Menu:
0ft6ijRE.png

VoqLkCdy.png

Password for .zip file is hvh.net

• x77 .zip
    50.2 KB · Views: 8
I'm not Plisskien
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
Cheat crashes on inject, why repost something from uc if your not even gonna fix it...
But this is for csgo 2019, I'm not sure if you noticed, I was surprised myself, cuz I thought it was for 2021, but I would like to see it in latest csgo version :p

Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
I did some digging on UC (UnKnownCheats.me) to find old cheats around that time to use them in 2k19, this was the only one that didn't have the download removed, the github removed, or wouldn't compile.

Although it's for 2k19 it has some weird fake angle stuff. 🤔 I also found a version of x77 with chams and multi-point, I'm going to add it soon.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.