What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!

Help anyx.gg detected?

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
hey i wanted to cheat on my cs2 prime account but i have no money for buying memesense so i wanted to know if anyx.gg free version is free???????

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
also new pp what do you think of my mother?

supremacy
User ID
Reactions
Level
hey i wanted to cheat on my cs2 prime account but i have no money for buying memesense so i wanted to know if anyx.gg free version is free???????
anyx im pretty sure is pasted. buy neverlose or aimware. or, additionally if you have an invite to gamesensem buy that when it comes out

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
aimware is not detected??? idc im banned on aw and no money for nl and skeet is something.......

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
if u want to use something on your main, just get midnight lol.

Wine Lover
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
anyx im pretty sure is pasted. buy neverlose or aimware. or, additionally if you have an invite to gamesensem buy that when it comes out
gamesense is the worst shit

Wine Lover
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
also banned due to an old resseler
buy neverlose, it's one of the best if not the best right now, best ragebot, good legitbot, undetected, they listen to their community, they are constanly checking for function detections, the bad part is that it's 30 bucks

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
buy neverlose, it's one of the best if not the best right now, best ragebot, good legitbot, undetected, they listen to their community, they are constanly checking for function detections, the bad part is that it's 30 bucks
its the only problem the price and the legitbot is weird so im problably gonna buy memesense

Wine Lover
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
the legitbot is more of an aim assist
yeah, the future of legitbot I think cuz if valve actually develops a brain and manage to do a proper neural network anti cheat then legitbot is over, welcome aim assit lol

Paster
Creator
User ID
Reactions
Level
yeah, the future of legitbot I think cuz if valve actually develops a brain and manage to do a proper neural network anti cheat then legitbot is over, welcome aim assit lol
just humanize the legitbot (if u can ofc), then u could probably keep cheating with a legitbot

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.