What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!

Help New to cheating, testing cheat software on a VM, Fedoraware

Tri

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Hi I'm new to cheating and I'd like to get into it and see what it's like. The most I've done so far was use lmaobox free, but I installed Fedoraware recently as well. Windows Defender activates when I restart the VM and tells me that Fedoraware has a Trojan Win32/Znyonm I know a lot of these cheating softwares are supposed to be recognized as a threat because they mess with the files and operation of the system itself but I'm still worried about using Fedoraware on my actual PC. So I wanted to know is it actually safe or is it just gonna steal my info?

Thanks for reading, Hope to get a response soon!

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Its literally open source ?

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Hi I'm new to cheating and I'd like to get into it and see what it's like. The most I've done so far was use lmaobox free, but I installed Fedoraware recently as well. Windows Defender activates when I restart the VM and tells me that Fedoraware has a Trojan Win32/Znyonm I know a lot of these cheating softwares are supposed to be recognized as a threat because they mess with the files and operation of the system itself but I'm still worried about using Fedoraware on my actual PC. So I wanted to know is it actually safe or is it just gonna steal my info?

Some dll/exe would get a false detection from Window so don't mind about it much and admin already checked the loader if it safe or not. So yeah, Fedoraware is safe

I'm not Plisskien
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level

Since this cheat is open source, you can check it and create own build, secondly if you want to use VM to play games, you need sth like GPU passthrough.

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
I don't recommend using Fedoraware unless you're just trying to goof around, use proto.tf instead. It's basically a SEOwnedDE rework with AntiAim. Current public verison has broken fakelag and AntiAim if your DT is fully charged/active.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.