What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS2/CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!
Safe file - file was approved, and checked by Staff, and it is safe to use. Learn more about files status! Report copyright abuse!
Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
VirusTotal.com Link:

Screenshot of Cheat Menu:
1720578917312.png
1720578929779.png
1720578936473.png

Credits to: Source Code:

Run updateoffset.cmd to download the latest offsets

Usage #1​

1. Run Dexterion.exe before opening Counter Strike 2.
  2. Open Counter Strike 2.
  3. Wait for everything to load.
  4. Enjoy cheating!

Usage #2​

1. Open Counter Strike 2.
  2. Run Dexterion.exe when CS2 is COMPLETELY LOADED.
  3. Enjoy cheating!
IMPORTANT INFO
Downloaded three files from updateoffset.cmd must be in the same directory as Dexterion.exe

Password for .zip file is hvh.net

• Dexterion.zip
    534.6 KB · Views: 923
Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Coder is no longer pushing any new updates, thus kvfs kvfs created new version, where he is pushing new updates.

Any proof? Ngl this is very annoying when random guy is talking shit, without any proof, this is just wasting my time...
i ran it and it said it cant run on your pc and my antivirus was going crazy

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
i ran it and it said it cant run on your pc and my antivirus was going crazy
your special negl idk if its a virus or not but that has to be the most unintelligent conclusion of why a cheat might be a virus 99 % of cheats are going to be reported as viruses, ive self coded cheats that windows defender wont let me download and i coded them, anti viruses just really hate cheats because they read/write memory in protected programs

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Coder is no longer pushing any new updates, thus kvfs kvfs created new version, where he is pushing new updates.

Any proof? Ngl this is very annoying when random guy is talking shit, without any proof, this is just wasting my time...
The sad thing is people are acusing me of copying tim_apple and trying to give it as a new cheat. (In another cheat forum)

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
this is my first thing that ive ever done with cs2 hvh and just to double make sure i dont get virus i scanned with my antivirus and it appeared as a trojan

I'm not Plisskien
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
this is my first thing that ive ever done with cs2 hvh and just to double make sure i dont get virus i scanned with my antivirus and it appeared as a trojan
Yes, this is why admins approve all files. Cheats are working like viruses in many ways, e.g. hooking functions, injecting to other programs, or even use methods such as lazy imports etc... Thus same signatures are being detected, tbh if cheat is detected as Trojan, thus very basic detection that is not very precise then this is very good sign. We know this file is probably a cheat, if you want to know more about approval of files on forum check this link: https://hackvshack.net/help/files-status-explanation/

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
The file is 100% safe, but the cheat does not work
The cheat still works, but the updateoffsets.cmd file is outdated.
On github I've updated it to download the correct file. Download it from there.

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
The cheat still works, but the updateoffsets.cmd file is outdated.
On github I've updated it to download the correct file. Download it from there.
How can I update the file?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.