What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!

Safe Enhancement.cc V2 | End of the enhancement legacy | Discontinued

Safe file - file was approved, and checked by Staff, and it is safe to use. Learn more about files status! Report copyright abuse!
Status
The thread has been closed, this is because the content is outdated. If you want to update it, create a new thread!
quantumware
User ID
Reactions
Level
here it is, enhancement.cc v2. this is the last and final project of the enhancement team. shout out to nv, and everyone that was included in this project. - sincerely Enhancement Team

sad to see a legendware paste be discontinued, as a co-owner, i'm glad to be in it.
note - all previous enhancement configs will work on here!

VirusTotal.com Link: Press here <<

Screenshot of Cheat Menu:
1637382817698.png
remember this menu from last project (not changeable)

MEDIA -

CFG Path: C:\Users\(user)\AppData\Roaming\enhancement.cc\Configs

hope y'all enjoy this project. let's have enhancement in our tiny little heart today.

Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
is it generally a cheat, or a miss machine?

😎gigaracist😎
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
To be honest, I don't really like the menu. Not sure why every newgen likes the skeet menu, I feel its overused. & its not even that good of a replica. Fonts, Checkboxes, and overall positioning.

quantumware
User ID
Reactions
Level
no, this is not a cheat.
to you it may not be, to me and my friends it is. if you don't like the cheat, why bother comment unnecessary things?
To be honest, I don't really like the menu. Not sure why every newgen likes the skeet menu, I feel its overused. & its not even that good of a replica. Fonts, Checkboxes, and overall positioning.
this was the OG menu for v1 of enhancement, we just use this because we are discontinuing and we would like to use the menu what we started.

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
what injector to use can u send link bois

Status
The thread has been closed, this is because the content is outdated. If you want to update it, create a new thread!