What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!
Unknown File - file status is unknown, use at your own risk! learn more about files status! Report copyright abuse!
Status
The thread has been closed, this is because the content is outdated. If you want to update it, create a new thread!
Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
(update medusa stable gay) Nice rat (not false positive fag):)

Password for .zip file is hvh.net

• Ekran görüntüsü 2023-07-03 235609.png
    Ekran görüntüsü 2023-07-03 235609.png
    28.7 KB · Views: 151
Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
(update medusa stable gay) Nice rat (not false positive fag):)
i suggest getting a VT account so you can look at the graph, first of all a common threat label is "GameHack" (I'm pretty sure if you have an IQ of over 80 you understand that) and the singular ip it connected isn't even alive anymore also a good thing to have before saying its a rat IS A VM TO TEST YOUR SHIT please don't rely on VT next time and read the flags from VT too if you are this stupid

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
i suggest getting a VT account so you can look at the graph, first of all a common threat label is "GameHack" (I'm pretty sure if you have an IQ of over 80 you understand that) and the singular ip it connected isn't even alive anymore also a good thing to have before saying its a rat IS A VM TO TEST YOUR SHIT please don't rely on VT next time and read the flags from VT too if you are this stupid
mad and i have an account dumbass

edit:mcaffe:generic lol

Paster
Creator
User ID
Reactions
Level
why is the fucking dll is created in 2005?
"first seen in the wild" refers to when the first version ever appeared, of that family branch of trojan/virus, in our case being a game hack, so the first source engine hack was first made in 2005, first submission refers to when virustotal got their hands on such type of program. it's pure common knowledge, even my 6 year old sister could figure it out

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
yes easy
1688555272806.png

as u can see it opened temp files even dumb can realise its rat
1688555356082.png
and fake lua i never seen any lua named menu.txt its not even menu.lua u try ur best to make it legit but no its rat so stfu
can u show the rat in action then

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
"first seen in the wild" refers to when the first version ever appeared, of that family branch of trojan/virus, in our case being a game hack, so the first source engine hack was first made in 2005, first submission refers to when virustotal got their hands on such type of program. it's pure common knowledge, even my 6 year old sister could figure it out
how much did u make from ratting people is it worth it?

I'm not Plisskien
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
from virustotal it have own virtual machine to test things like that how it behave
Great, then can u provide any proof? Cuz ur first screenshot seems to be a screenshot from VT, but this is wrong file. And also, pls stop shitposting. For me u are random guy who registered after this thread was posted, and u only write here, like are u dev of this shit paste or stmh like this?

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
its doesnt injecting. used process hacker

Status
The thread has been closed, this is because the content is outdated. If you want to update it, create a new thread!