What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!
Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
I am kinda new to coding cheats and I am trying to make a decent in air aa, I don't know how to break lc in air tho. If anyone has any other methods except fakelag please tell me.
I tried to find some posts about this topic on other sites but I couldn't find anything, help would be appreciated!
I am currently only improving cheats because I think it's not worth starting from scratch since hvh kinda dead
If you just wanna post retard reply fuck off :)

Last edited:
Wine Lover
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
"kinda new to coding cheats" my best advice give up or learn don't paste, principally when we're talking about exploiting

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
useless reply my guy, so retarded. cant even ask avg retarded hvher

Wine Lover
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
useless reply my guy, so retarded. cant even ask avg retarded hvher
If you really are trying to code I'm sorry for my response and this:

Already public information and you can find posts about this really easily by searching! That's why I think you are indeed a paster :D, but again if you aren't and just lack of information but trying to improve I'm sorry for my response,

USEFUL INFORMATION: Fakelag is the best method to do so, shifting tickbase is the only other way to do so but it's a bit harder and if not done properly it's absolutely useless, also: "you can constantly break lc by tickbase shifting at any speed" - KittenPopo

Wine Lover
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
I don't recommend touching tickbase as a beginner as I did one time and absolutely failed to achieve simple things, start with easier things like visuals, misc, config system and then later you move to a disassembler (my prefered one is ida) and start disassembling csgo and viewing how thigns works, also source-sdk-2013 repo is also there to help you figure out wtf the game does! And by studying and learning how the game works you can then move into manipulating those things you learned :D

Greetings giu

Wine Lover
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
I won't give you any code at all because what I want you to do is learn, I don't like helping pasters as they make people actually trying to learn look like idiots, hope you understand.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.