What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS2/CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!

Safe Medusa.uno dll grabbed from loader server

Safe file - file was approved, and checked by Staff, and it is safe to use. Learn more about files status! Report copyright abuse!
Status
The thread has been closed, this is because the content is outdated. If you want to update it, create a new thread!
I really dgaf
User ID
Reactions
Level
u tell me to stfu when u litteraly post 6 kills in a 1 min media that has 1 2k and rest 1k or assist 💀
yeah and??, you only won that 1vs1 that you love so much bc u lied to me lmfao, gtfo this community for god's sake

I really dgaf
User ID
Reactions
Level
"and" u still cant make up an excuse?
the thing i get so funny is u are the only one making excuses, i have a very calm life, but no one likes u lmfao. I repeat, gtfo here please, no one likes u now. 😭

I really dgaf
User ID
Reactions
Level
im not making an excuse, it's purely his fault for making the code public.
And what about you pasting it and selling it?, his fault?, idk bro just cope harder, remember jannes? 😜

Paster
Creator
User ID
Reactions
Level
And what about you pasting it and selling it?, his fault?, idk bro just cope harder, remember jannes? 😜
pasting = his fault for making it public
selling = no license on reflect.codes source that forbidds me from selling it

I really dgaf
User ID
Reactions
Level
pasting = his fault for making it public
selling = no license on reflect.codes source that forbidds me from selling it
are you serious?, so you made "2k" selling other guy work/code and is his fault right?, why people dont see this and why people dont say anything lmfao, your fans love you more than your parents.

Last edited:
I really dgaf
User ID
Reactions
Level
are you serious?, so you made "2k" selling other guy work/code and is his fault right?, why people dont see this and why people dont say anything lmfao, your fans love you more than your parents.
I take this as a yes, another proof that you are a fucking retard, keep it up bro 💪.

Paster
Creator
User ID
Reactions
Level
are you serious?, so you made "2k" selling other one work's and is his fault right?, why people dont see this and why people dont say anything lmfao, your fans love you more than your parents.
it is indeed his fault for making the code public without applying a license on it. people dont say anything because they dont care at all, and im sure my parents love me more than urs do, as you lit wanted to me to resell you a cheat with cash, and i told u to deposit them to one of your parents credit card but apparently that never happend "/
Screenshot_2023-08-09-19-33-32-23_572064f74bd5f9fa804b05334aa4f912.jpgScreenshot_2023-08-09-19-33-50-13_572064f74bd5f9fa804b05334aa4f912.jpg

I really dgaf
User ID
Reactions
Level
it is indeed his fault for making the code public without applying a license on it. people dont say anything because they dont care at all, and im sure my parents love me more than urs do, as you lit wanted to me to resell you a cheat with cash, and i told u to deposit them to one of your parents credit card but apparently that never happend "/
Yeah bro, Where i told u to do that?, when i first met u, i make it simple to you: WHEN I DIDN'T KNEW YOU WAS A RETARD NIGGA, know you understand?. Also, why u fake so much your info, first london, later u say to some random guy you are 25 and live with your parents, later you say you are bald, later you say me you have 18 you live alone and you work?. This nigga is special.

Paster
Creator
User ID
Reactions
Level
Yeah bro, Where i told u to do that?, when i first met u, i make it simple to you: WHEN I DIDN'T KNEW YOU WAS A RETARD NIGGA, know you understand?. Also, why u fake so much your info, first london, later u say to some random guy you are 25 and live with your parents, later you say you are bald, later you say me you have 18 you live alone and you work?. This nigga is special.
when tf did i say i am 25 ☠️ "first london", u meant born in london, and yes i am indeed bald and i am independent

Status
The thread has been closed, this is because the content is outdated. If you want to update it, create a new thread!