What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!
Unknown File - file status is unknown, use at your own risk! learn more about files status! Report copyright abuse!
I'm not Plisskien
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
the original post on yougame is still up meaning it probably isnt ratted since they usually remove ratted posts fairly fast the cheat does use alot of gpu but it doesnt seem to actually do anything fps is fine the same thing happened to onetap when it was still in v2 actually so idk if that is just the same issue or what but idk nothing in task manager nothing anywhere else and no weird gpu usage since i used it also both of those things he used are open source meaning its probably in anti virus databases by now and are fairly old still worth checking out however personally i think its fine
Yeah same, I don't really think that this is malicious software, but still there is VMP

I'm not Plisskien
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
how to play csgo to old UI?
This is csgo legacy 2018

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
why this version no have exploits?

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
This thing has a SteamStealer in it!!! I launched it because i was stupid and didn't read the whole thread carefully, now my prime account is gone, it infects your INetCache from your browser folders and steals your prime accounts. The reason why i said prime acocunts is because i have 10+ steam accounts which only 1 was prime and this only stole my prime account even though i have vac banned account with knife

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
This thing has a SteamStealer in it!!! I launched it because i was stupid and didn't read the whole thread carefully, now my prime account is gone, it infects your INetCache from your browser folders and steals your prime accounts. The reason why i said prime acocunts is because i have 10+ steam accounts which only 1 was prime and this only stole my prime account even though i have vac banned account with knife
this is probably the dumbest thing ive read in a while and i use yougame alot so that should say something. actually this is pretty funny im going to start pasting this on random cheat frees i find

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
ran a few scans and a few recovery/aggressive scans and only things showing up is primordial loader and my loader ( bsod code:troll: ) and the pubg anticheat i highly doubt this is a "SteamStealer!!!"

H4xr0x
User ID
Reactions
Level
Also my friend used this and hes prime steam account got stolen after injecting this steals some kind of data from some folders and it steals ur passwords aswell its eth miner

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
ran a few scans and a few recovery/aggressive scans and only things showing up is primordial loader and my loader ( bsod code:troll: ) and the pubg anticheat i highly doubt this is a "SteamStealer!!!"
I haven't downloaded anything than just this particular otc dll, and after a day my prime account was stolen.

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Also my friend used this and hes prime steam account got stolen after injecting this steals some kind of data from some folders and it steals ur passwords aswell its eth miner
I haven't downloaded anything than just this particular otc dll, and after a day my prime account was stolen.
interesting since ive used this alot of times and still have my accounts and no eth miner is on my pc

I'm not Plisskien
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
Bruh, it doesn't make sense

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
1648269837166.png anyone know how to fix this?

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Run game in borderless game mode, and turn off multicore rendering?
idk try this, and tell me later if cheat will work.
it works but it only works when i used these settings 1648311907103.png

Password for .zip file is hvh.net

• unknown.png
    unknown.png
    445.1 KB · Views: 133
Expert HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
remove this shitty rat ty

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.