What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!
Unknown File - file status is unknown, use at your own risk! learn more about files status! Report copyright abuse!
Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
VirusTotal.com Link:|
Analyze suspicious files to detect types of malware.

Work on all processor
Open steam on administrator.
Inject steam_module to stream
Open CSGO
Inject onetap

Screenshot of Cheat Menu:11111__01.png

Password for .zip file is hvh.net

• otc2legacy1.zip
    10.3 MB · Views: 2,628
Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
All that happens is that my csgo wont load anymore and im stuck on a black screen oof

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Describe what have you been doing?
i opened steam, injected the module in it, opened csgo (which at first did nothing but give me a black screen) and now it just crashes my game and steam.

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
i opened steam, injected the module in it, opened csgo (which at first did nothing but give me a black screen) and now it just crashes my game and steam.
open steam on administrator

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Plisskien Plisskien consider removing this post. The guy behind this free has been found utilizing "dcrat" and "silent eth miner" you can even see it in the video here:

1646323119102.png1646323126534.png1646323135500.png

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Plisskien Plisskien consider removing this post. The guy behind this free has been found utilizing "dcrat" and "silent eth miner" you can even see it in the video here:

View attachment 1029View attachment 1030View attachment 1031
the original post on yougame is still up meaning it probably isnt ratted since they usually remove ratted posts fairly fast the cheat does use alot of gpu but it doesnt seem to actually do anything fps is fine the same thing happened to onetap when it was still in v2 actually so idk if that is just the same issue or what but idk nothing in task manager nothing anywhere else and no weird gpu usage since i used it also both of those things he used are open source meaning its probably in anti virus databases by now and are fairly old still worth checking out however personally i think its fine

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
the original post on yougame is still up meaning it probably isnt ratted since they usually remove ratted posts fairly fast the cheat does use alot of gpu but it doesnt seem to actually do anything fps is fine the same thing happened to onetap when it was still in v2 actually so idk if that is just the same issue or what but idk nothing in task manager nothing anywhere else and no weird gpu usage since i used it also both of those things he used are open source meaning its probably in anti virus databases by now and are fairly old still worth checking out however personally i think its fine
I can't find the yougame post, can you link it?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.