What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!
Safe file - file was approved, and checked by Staff, and it is safe to use. Learn more about files status! Report copyright abuse!
Mega Uploader
User ID
Reactions
Level
- Fortnite skin changer/swapper
- Undetected

VirusTotal.com Link (Saturn.exe)
: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/6019cc71dec1bd065f39f4e6489a19f8a52c2ed3eec117d1820310536479c309
Analyze suspicious files to detect types of malware.
Github:
Download:
Screenshot:

The #1 Skin Swapper|Saturn Swapper

Wine Lover
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
Potentially safe learn more about files status!
Hash: 6019cc71dec1bd065f39f4e6489a19f8a52c2ed3eec117d1820310536479c309
Explanation: File do some suspicious such as Thread Local Storage Callback but it's nothing too serious, tria.ge detects it as safe

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
How long do u think this is gonna remain undetected?

Mega Uploader
User ID
Reactions
Level
How long do u think this is gonna remain undetected?
I mean it will be undetected forever like Galaxy Swapper v2, I used Galaxy Swapper v2 over 6 months and doesn't get banned, but with Saturn Swapper Idk really.

Mega Uploader
User ID
Reactions
Level
yo bro if there is update u need to install it or is there any way to run the older ver?
Yes you can download older version, just go to releases and down, also I'am using Galaxy Swapper v2 and I had problem with game, it doesn't starting so I just revented all cosmetics (I just unloaded all I swapped) and used everything like beforce but without dances.

Yeah
User ID
Reactions
Level
Yes you can download older version, just go to releases and down, also I'am using Galaxy Swapper v2 and I had problem with game, it doesn't starting so I just revented all cosmetics (I just unloaded all I swapped) and used everything like beforce but without dances.
yeah but i mean this version that u have here it says to download the newer version sadly and closes :(
1706453817012.png

Last edited:
Yeah
User ID
Reactions
Level
btw i hear that most of the ppl gets ratted on galaxy is that true?

Mega Uploader
User ID
Reactions
Level
btw i hear that most of the ppl gets ratted on galaxy is that true?
I mean it doesn't have any viruses because I'am using it over a year and nothing happend, I mean people just downloading Galaxy Swapper from some fake russian website who I mean have virus. But at all I mean Galaxy Swapper v2 is safe & you can't get banned for using it.

Yeah
User ID
Reactions
Level
I mean it doesn't have any viruses because I'am using it over a year and nothing happend, I mean people just downloading Galaxy Swapper from some fake russian website who I mean have virus. But at all I mean Galaxy Swapper v2 is safe & you can't get banned for using it.
yeah but this saturn is outdated the new one is safe right?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.