What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!
Unknown File - file status is unknown, use at your own risk! learn more about files status! Report copyright abuse!
Mega Uploader
User ID
Reactions
Level
Before all I want to say I used this skin changer/swapper for half of year and nothing happend & I doesn't get banned, but I used it last year, so beetwen year from my last use they made new Discord server and fully updated Galaxy Swapper v2, so I would like to know does is it safe and I would like to share this tool!
- Fortnite skin changer/swapper & more!
- Undetected! (You can't get banned)
"My game crashing!!!"
- Make sure to you have .Net core 7, you can find link to that on Galaxy Swapper's website or you can find it on google.
- For other crashes and "Bypasses" see his Discord sever, like bypass for kick from game etc., but it happening only on custom skins, also I found all is safe and you can't get banned!

VirusTotal.com Link
: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/18f7e9f2a2e6d97cce42b15bbbcf45b949e857dcabe654d0118a9a4c2ac57fb5
Analyze suspicious files to detect types of malware.
Screenshot:
1697832190207.png

Github -
Website -
Manual download link -

Downloaded from their website.

Wine Lover
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
Potentially malware but not enough information learn more about files status!
Hash: 18f7e9f2a2e6d97cce42b15bbbcf45b949e857dcabe654d0118a9a4c2ac57fb5
Explanation: File is open source but it has a lot of suspicious behaviors, tri.age detect it as malware.​

Mega Uploader
User ID
Reactions
Level
Potentially malware but not enough information learn more about files status!
Hash: 18f7e9f2a2e6d97cce42b15bbbcf45b949e857dcabe654d0118a9a4c2ac57fb5
Explanation: File is open source but it has a lot of suspicious behaviors, tri.age detect it as malware.​
because it have auto update? (Can you write some things why it is malware? Also wanna ask is like source safe, I mean if we manually build it will it be safe then? Because on Github owner said "It is recommended to download from this link here...")

Last edited:
Wine Lover
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
because it have auto update? (Can you write some things why it is malware? Also wanna ask is like source safe, I mean if we manually build it will it be safe then? Because on Github owner said "It is recommended to download from this link here...")
No it's not because of that, it's because it drops several exes, changes some unusual register keys there was also another reason but I forgot why, sorry, but resuming there are a lot of red flags but it is open source and a known program that's why it's flagged as unknown not malware

Mega Uploader
User ID
Reactions
Level
No it's not because of that, it's because it drops several exes, changes some unusual register keys there was also another reason but I forgot why, sorry, but resuming there are a lot of red flags but it is open source and a known program that's why it's flagged as unknown not malware
Okay, thanks! I mean it is better to manually check code and then build it to be 100% sure it is safe, but I saw it have some DLL in it source code, so Idk is it safe, but I used it before so I mean I will maybe download it. Also I will post Saturn Swapper latter so you can check him! : )

Wine Lover
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
Another weird behavior that I have no idea why it happens is when verifying the executable in virustotal it verifies a dll not the exe

Mega Uploader
User ID
Reactions
Level
Another weird behavior that I have no idea why it happens is when verifying the executable in virustotal it verifies a dll not the exe
I saw it but you can see right from it, it was EXE.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.