What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!
Safe file - file was approved, and checked by Staff, and it is safe to use. Learn more about files status! Report copyright abuse!
Status
The thread has been closed, this is because the content is outdated. If you want to update it, create a new thread!
Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
BEST free cheat i think,i played with neverlose,gamesense,fatality and this is a very good cheat (if u know how to make a config or u have a good config),have a good resolver,i injected it with CSGhost V4.3.1 <3

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Hi guys, this is the new version of Sunset, which was previously sold, now you can play with it completely for free. Also, in order for the configs to work, you need to move the "sunset" folder to "common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive", it should be like this: "common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\sunset\configs\1.cfg , I wish you a pleasant game with this cheat!

VirusTotal

If something doesn't work out for you or you have a question, you can write to me in [click]
video:

View attachment 1871
update please

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
it injected fine but all butons dont work meaning i cant turn on anything

Status
The thread has been closed, this is because the content is outdated. If you want to update it, create a new thread!