What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!

Safe Le VoidOwnedU / Passathook / OsirisAndExtra Dll

Safe file - file was approved, and checked by Staff, and it is safe to use. Learn more about files status! Report copyright abuse!
Status
The thread has been closed, this is because the content is outdated. If you want to update it, create a new thread!
Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
VirusTotal.com Link:
Analyze suspicious files to detect types of malware.

Screenshot of Cheat Menu:

1663617988298.png

CFG Path: Documents\VoidOwnedU

Thanks for Jannes aka The Passathook Coder(Aka.OsirisPaster) for this nice cheat i love its really good ( not ) and i hope you will have some fun using it
( I don't recommend using it for anything its just shit ) and guys this is a meme don't think i mean like i freeed a HQ Cheat 💀

Why am i doing this?
Ofc its not hard to do edit the name but he just has a big ego and thinks hes cheat is #1 well stop pasting and make a selfmade cheat little paster

Also stop thinking its good the community of yours are little kids thinking its a good cheat

Credits :

Hex editor
Passathook Coder / Jannes ( for freeing a free cheat aka Void just like urs )

I'm not Plisskien
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
VirusTotal.com Link:

View attachment 2353

Thanks for Jannes aka The Passathook Coder(Aka.OsirisPaster) for this nice cheat i love its really good ( not ) and i hope you will have some fun using it
( I don't recommend using it for anything its just shit ) and guys this is a meme don't think i mean like i freeed a HQ Cheat 💀

Why am i doing this?
Ofc its not hard to do edit the name but he just has a big ego and thinks hes cheat is #1 well stop pasting and make a selfmade cheat little paster

Also stop thinking its good the community of yours are little kids thinking its a good cheat

Credits :

Hex editor
this is updated version of this cheat:
https://hackvshack.net/threads/passathook-dll-free-renamed-osirisandextra.2157
?

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Well i think yes cause its the newest from the loader so it might be but i never intented to real as a free but like a meme free if you know what i mean

I'm not Plisskien
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
Well i think yes cause its the newest from the loader so it might be but i never intented to real as a free but like a meme free if you know what i mean
there are changed few things in menu, so I can assume that this is an updated version
btw pls upload dll to thread!

Paster
Creator
User ID
Reactions
Level
VirusTotal.com Link:

View attachment 2353

Why am i doing this?

Credits :

Hex editor
mf using hex editor to change name LMFAO and also freeing a free cheat such iqless, any one can do that lmfao. Too bad void was seeling their paste for 4$💀

Paster
Creator
User ID
Reactions
Level
there are changed few things in menu, so I can assume that this is an updated version
btw pls upload dll to thread!
this mf released the dll of passathook which is public and used hex to edit menu cause they got rly mad for the video i made and also owning them.

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
this mf released the dll of passathook which is public and used hex to edit menu cause they got rly mad for the video i made and also owning them.
"and guys this is a meme don't think i mean like i freeed a HQ Cheat 💀"

mad dumb ass lol

Paster
Creator
User ID
Reactions
Level
"and guys this is a meme don't think i mean like i freeed a HQ Cheat 💀"

mad dumb ass lol
ik but just that they freeing free cheats which is just tooooooooooo iqless. Imma release some shit and make this dll useless

Famous hvher (no cap)
Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
4-5 passathook in same page like bro get eyes it’s already on forum, imagine if everyone rename legendware v3 and post it …

Sal

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
4-5 passathook in same page like bro get eyes it’s already on forum, imagine if everyone rename legendware v3 and post it …
this nigga jannesbonk is retarded and mad asf thats why

Status
The thread has been closed, this is because the content is outdated. If you want to update it, create a new thread!