What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!

Other why do all zip or tar files now have passwords?

ind.text = XOR( "LC" );
User ID
Reactions
Level
i was looking around the forum to see what cheats exist and what there still is to try, and i noticed that for some reason all files that are contained in a zip or tar now have a password on them for whatever reason, could an admin and or member that is active with this site news tell me what happened that cause this change? thanks!

Solution
i was looking around the forum to see what cheats exist and what there still is to try, and i noticed that for some reason all files that are contained in a zip or tar now have a password on them for whatever reason, could an admin and or member that is active with this site news tell me what happened that cause this change? thanks!
We are doing it in order to boost forum SEO, unfortunately we are almost everywhere blacklisted, bad actors do same thing with malwares, so browser/bots are not able to scan files.
raw.png
I'm not Plisskien
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
We are doing it in order to boost forum SEO, unfortunately we are almost everywhere blacklisted, bad actors do same thing with malwares, so browser/bots are not able to scan files.
raw.png

Solution
Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
99% of antiviruses with default settings doesn't scan packed files as example zip

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.