What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!

Le LUA Pack +64 Neverlose Paid Configs

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
How to use the importer script?
keeps giving me this
[neverlose] ["importer"]:41: couldn't find the menu item stack traceback: [C]: in function 'find' ["importer"]:41: in main chunk [neverlose] ["importer"]:41: couldn't find the menu item stack traceback: [C]: in function 'find' ["importer"]:41: in main chunk

Master HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
How to use the importer script?
keeps giving me this
[neverlose] ["importer"]:41: couldn't find the menu item stack traceback: [C]: in function 'find' ["importer"]:41: in main chunk [neverlose] ["importer"]:41: couldn't find the menu item stack traceback: [C]: in function 'find' ["importer"]:41: in main chunk
outdated script srry

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
(Hidden text: Can`t be quoted!)

and to anyone saying "oh you stole this from vacban" yeah idc rather repost it here so you dont need to waste time going on that annoying site
thx for sharing dude

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level

and to anyone saying "oh you stole this from vacban" yeah idc rather repost it here so you dont need to waste time going on that annoying site
ty

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level

yr

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level

wont let me download anonfiles is down for me

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.