What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!
Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
God Cfg for aimware.net with luas! The config will be updated. Its only testing, and i cant say that this cfg havent got any problems,
Here are the most notable problems that I noticed while playing with it:
1. Shittiest Autos(scar), i will fix this problem soon.
2. Not good pistols and heavy pistols, i will fix it soon
3. Not best fps. Maybe my computer is shit...
And its all i think.
But there are $$-COOL-$$ things in cfg:
1. $$$-GOD.AA-$$$ - sometimes enemies can miss you 3-6 bullets. Premium cheats like Primo, gamesense, neverlose and other, can miss you, but won`t miss you more than 4 bullets.
2. Good SCOUT.
So, its good cfg (best i seen) but i need some luas to improve cfg: (send it to my discord or here. DISCORD: [.yayawhynot].
--------------[Luas i need:]-----------------
.... 1. Indicator under crosshair
.... 2. nice keybind list lua
.... 3. Defensive aa lua
.... 4. Pitch up exploit lua
--------------[Maybe its all]-----------------
Pls write problems you have with cfg.
Good luck playing with $ cfg!
-----------[thanks to my friend for cfg base]-----------[cfg version: 0.1]---------------------[Sorry for my English cuz im from Ukraine]

Password for .zip file is hvh.net

• cfg+lua.zip
    234.8 KB · Views: 497
Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
God Cfg for aimware.net with luas! The config will be updated. Its only testing, and i cant say that this cfg havent got any problems,
And its all i think.
1. $$$-GOD.AA-$$$ - sometimes enemies can miss you 3-6 bullets. Premium cheats like Primo, gamesense, neverlose and other, can miss you, but won`t miss you more than 4 bullets.
2. Good SCOUT.
So, its good cfg (best i seen) but i need some luas to improve cfg: (send it to my discord or here. DISCORD: [.yayawhynot].
.... 3. Defensive aa lua
-----------[thanks to my friend for cfg base]-----------[cfg version: 0.1]---------------------[Sorry for my English cuz im from Ukraine]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New Version - 0.2!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Change Log:
-- Really Improved AWP
-- Improved SCAR-20 (not ideally)
-- Improved Min-Dmg on all weapons
--Added change log lua with change logs
--Color improvements in visual (chams)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thx!

Password for .zip file is hvh.net

• cfg+lua 0.2.zip
    234.7 KB · Views: 162
Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
And its all i think.
2. Good SCOUT.
.... 3. Defensive aa lua
wtf are rthese ass visuals + drop 50 fps

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
You said Premium Cheats Can miss you 3-8 times. From my expirence its not like that. Lucky Charms Lite fucking 1'd six time in a row

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
New Version - 0.2!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Change Log:
-- Really Improved AWP
-- Improved SCAR-20 (not ideally)
-- Improved Min-Dmg on all weapons
--Added change log lua with change logs
--Color improvements in visual (chams)
Thx!
Why it doesnt load with lua?

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
You said Premium Cheats Can miss you 3-8 times. From my expirence its not like that. Lucky Charms Lite fucking 1'd six time in a row
Premium cheats like Primo, gamesense, neverlose and other, can miss you, but won`t miss you more than 4 bullets.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.